Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara | SheSpeaks

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Gives beautiful better than natural black lashes! I enjoy this mascara.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.08.15

I love full and soft mascara! It applies smoothly and my lashes feel natural. There is no smudging or flaking. Definitely a favorite!!

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

This is my favorite mascara, I prefer the waterproof one. I have a full review of this on my blog: http://ranrandreamhome.blogspot.com/2013/02/maybelline-full-n-soft-mascara-review.html

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

i love the brush and formula on this mascara. it seems to dry out quickly.. thats they only thing stopping me from giving it a 5. other thean that.. it is one of the mascaras i use to separate my lashes while keeping them soft. love this stuff!

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

I used to only use this mascara for years and loved it but found that it would start to "go bad" pretty soon after I bought it. I recently found a Loreal line w/ collagen and it's amazing how full my lashes get. The best part about Full & Soft as well as the Loreal brand is that there is little to no clumping which is the worst part about mascara in my opinion. Definitely a brand I would try again but I think I'll stick to Loreal until a new line comes out for Full & Soft.

• flgirl By  flgirl
    08.20.10

This has been a staple of mine for years. I have tried many different kinds of mascara including high end ones, but I always come back to this. What I love most about it is that it is a washable mascara and comes off easily with my face wash, but it doesn't come off on me when I wear it. It also gives nice definition and lengthens and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I also love that it doesn't flake which most mascaras do and it is reasonably priced.

• snm009 By  snm009
    07.20.10

I love this mascara! It does everything it is advertised to do and more! My lashes are defined and full but they are so soft! No clumps, no flakes, and the brush is really easy to use. This is great for a naturally gorgeous look and with some curling and multiple coats you can make it dramatic as well. This product is really cheap to buy ($6 at walmart) and my lashes have never felt healthier or looked more gorgeous! I haven't used the waterproof kind yet but I'm excited to try!