Maybelline Fit me! Concealer

Maybelline Fit me! Concealer

4.6
              Rated #19 in Makeup - Face
21 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Use if on a budget This is the concealer I used all throughout high school until i got money for makeup and I must admit it is pretty great for drugstore brands.

Try ittt I used lots of concealer but this one wins always! Just amazing product

good budget concealer This Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a regular staple for me. I am in my mid Forties and this is creamy and isn't drying like a lot of concealers. I need the moisture now. Plus, it's budget friendly!

Love it This is my favorite concealer by far. I use it daily and it looks and feels wonderful. I've been using it for years now.

Very good coverage My skin is naturally really pale so it is always hard for me to find a light enough concealer but with Maybelline Fit me! concealer I did not have that problem whatsoever. The coverage is really good and it stays on for a long time with just a bit of the setting powder. I have naturally dark circles and bags under my eyes but while wearing this concealer on my face it almost seems like they are non existent. Would 100% recommend it to everyone with light/fair skin and/or dark circles and eye bags.

Totally a dupe for NARS creamy concealer !! Maybe even better!!!

Amazing coverage and super cheap! Favorite concealer, hands down. Highly recommend it

Too thin and not the coverage I wanted No go for me. I prefer a thicker yet easy to blend combination. This went on thin and the lightest one was too dark for what I needed under my eyes . I'm pale white 😬 I also didn't care for the applicator tip. I had rather a squeeze tube or one with a brush. It seemed to rub off my foundation when I would apply it with the applicator that comes with it. And since is thin, I used a sponge and it's like the song blended it so much that I needed to reapply more. After 3 applications, I opted to taking it on to my finger and using my ring finger in a patting motion to get it blended. Hope this helps.

Love this concealer!! This concealer is amazing because its lightweight but has amazing pigmentation. I not only use it to conceal but to highlight and contour. A little goes a long way!!

Love it I have dry skin and this is amazing for everyday. It's not super thick but I do set it with a powder. Medium coverage but awesome price! You can buy darker shades for an easy contour as well

I love this concealer. It reminds me a lot of the NARS concealer. It covers really well however, it does crease a lot.

Really good Probably the best drugstore dupe for the NARS radiant concealer. Goes on super nicely and really helps with the under eye area. I would recommend way more for that then for blemishes. Comes in a pretty good range of colors too.

Ladies, this concealer works beautifully. Its my favorite drgstore concealer, it blends very well, and the price is on point.

Great dupe for Nars concealer Was looking for a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer but didn't want to spend pretty penny on it. Scored it on my local drugstore with a discount. Boy do I love it! It goes on creamy, color match is perfect for my light Asian skin(i use light 10). It's a nice medium coverage with a slight dewy finish. I use it mainly under my eyes do cover up my dark circles. It's great and will definitely repurchase!

favorite! I have fallen in love with the Fit Me matte + poreless products. It's my main foundation and powder. I just recently purchased the concealer and it is great. It's light and airy but gives you full coverage of your blemishes and desired area you want covered. They have matching foundations and powder that is a huge benefit for getting the perfect color to fit your skin tone. I always get compliments on my foundation. Definitely a must try!