Maybelline Fit me Concealer | SheSpeaks

• SDEMASO By  SDEMASO
    05.10.18

Too thin and not the coverage I wanted

No go for me. I prefer a thicker yet easy to blend combination. This went on thin and the lightest one was too dark for what I needed under my eyes . I'm pale white 😬 I also didn't care for the applicator tip. I had rather a squeeze tube or one with a brush. It seemed to rub off my foundation when I would apply it with the applicator that comes with it. And since is thin, I used a sponge and it's like the song blended it so much that I needed to reapply more. After 3 applications, I opted to taking it on to my finger and using my ring finger in a patting motion to get it blended. Hope this helps.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Love this concealer!! This concealer is amazing because its lightweight but has amazing pigmentation. I not only use it to conceal but to highlight and contour. A little goes a long way!!

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    06.27.17

Love it

I have dry skin and this is amazing for everyday. It's not super thick but I do set it with a powder. Medium coverage but awesome price! You can buy darker shades for an easy contour as well

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    05.18.17

I love this concealer. It reminds me a lot of the NARS concealer. It covers really well however, it does crease a lot.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

Really good

Probably the best drugstore dupe for the NARS radiant concealer. Goes on super nicely and really helps with the under eye area. I would recommend way more for that then for blemishes. Comes in a pretty good range of colors too.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Ladies, this concealer works beautifully. Its my favorite drgstore concealer, it blends very well, and the price is on point.

• Peachfrutea By  Peachfrutea
    08.16.16

Great dupe for Nars concealer

Was looking for a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer but didn't want to spend pretty penny on it. Scored it on my local drugstore with a discount. Boy do I love it! It goes on creamy, color match is perfect for my light Asian skin(i use light 10). It's a nice medium coverage with a slight dewy finish. I use it mainly under my eyes do cover up my dark circles. It's great and will definitely repurchase!

• HerLovelyBeauty By  HerLovelyBeauty
    07.26.16

favorite!

I have fallen in love with the Fit Me matte + poreless products. It's my main foundation and powder. I just recently purchased the concealer and it is great. It's light and airy but gives you full coverage of your blemishes and desired area you want covered. They have matching foundations and powder that is a huge benefit for getting the perfect color to fit your skin tone. I always get compliments on my foundation. Definitely a must try!

• cgsmith By  cgsmith
    07.21.16

Love this concealer! I have it in 2 different shades. This product blends super easily with my foundation and really brightens my dark circles.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

I have three of these in shades 10, 15, and 20. These are seriously great concealers. I only use a little at a time because, a little goes a long way. I make sure to moisturize around my eyes and only apply a little concealer because, it can look cakey.