Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation | SheSpeaks

• allieseq0214 allieseq0214
    06.09.14

I have this product in the shade "Cocoa". I would not use this as a foundation necessarily because I prefer liquid foundations, however I use the lighter shade as a highlighter and the Cocoa as a bronzer for my contouring. It slides on easily to your face and blends easily.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

It looks great when you first apply it but as the day goes on it separates and creases. If you have oily skin you will look like a giant grease ball at the end of the day.

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

this says shine free but it most certainly is not. i wore this and got very shiny. the shade selection isnt the greatest either. this was my first time trying a stick foundation i wanted something i could touch up on the go but this faded after a few hours i felt as if i had to do my whole face all over again.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Greasy feeling

Not a bad product, but awful for oily skin. It has okay coverage, and it's convenient and affordable. However, I have pretty dry skin and it left my skin feeling very greasy and gross. I looked like an oily mess and it didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to many people and I would not repurchase.

• BriannaGlassSpeaks By  BriannaGlassSpeaks
    08.27.15

Not so great as a full face foundation BUT I totally recommend for a cream highlight & contour!! The packaging makes it sooooo easy for that! :)

• shaynakasdan By  shaynakasdan
    08.18.15

Not for oily skin. This clung to my skin and only made my skin breakout.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

I do like this product. Fit me products in general are perfect for an everyday look. Foundation sticks are nice, I personally prefer liquid foundation because I think it lasts longer.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.19.15

Product did not cover well enough. Unable to determine from product description the degree of coverage.

• tlarson By  tlarson
    05.07.15

Super easy to throw on. I use this when I am running late. I run a few lines and blend it in with a brush. It does not give full coverage but just enough to cover and redness. It is a good price too. You would think that it would not last long, but I get a couple months worth out of it.

• Silvia By  Silvia
    02.23.15

I like this product but in my opinion it doesn't cover very well unless you get a darker shade of skin tone.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29