Maybelline Fitme Me Blush | SheSpeaks

• Lynel2017 By  Lynel2017
    12.25.17

I definitely like the colors that are available and it feels light weight, stays on for a long time too. Plus it's reasonably priced, I will buy it again!

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Not very blendable.

The colors available for these blushes are very nice. Although they?re not very pigmented at all and don?t blend very easily. If you have the time to blend, it?ll work for you eventually though.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.30.17

Not bad

I like this blush, overall. I like the color saturation/coverage of the blush (not too dark/imbued with color for me). I like the amount of blush in the tin. I like the applicator brush. It's a likable drugstore blush for me- perfectly serviceable but nothing special. I have no complaints about it.

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

I like this blush and the wide categorized selection of shades. I just wish this blush was a little less hard and more blendable.