Maybelline Dream Pure BB | SheSpeaks

• katiecourtney katiecourtney
    06.09.15

Good BB cream, smoothes on really easily and the color blends nicely with my skin. Gives a really natural look, not cakey or over-done. Provides some nice coverage and evens tone nicely.

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

I used this for a long time as a teen. I loved it. Good consistency. Good coverage. I enjoyed it for sure.

• aduvall01 By  aduvall01
    08.25.17

This is a light creamy BB cream that feels nice. However it is not good for all day wear and does not hold up to my busy lifestyle.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

Love this stuff! Makes my skin appear dewy and youthful looking! Will be buying this again soon.

• Mariahvflores By  Mariahvflores
    02.29.16

Not a fan of this product. Has a watered down feel to it and made me break out.

• Wendyv_90 By  Wendyv_90
    01.03.16

I must own like 5 of these and I must say I love love the feeling and coverage on my face. Feels natural doesn't feel like you have make up on. Must say I stack up.

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    12.02.15

I really wanted to love this product by maybelline! However like any maybelline product this made my sensitive skin break out!'

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    12.02.15

Good product. Blends nicely and color looks natural. Decent amount of coverage and it's quite moisturizing.

• ZeeLivity By  ZeeLivity
    09.30.15

It's a good everyday coverage. I think it's good quality for a low price

• Jnette23 By  Jnette23
    09.30.15

wasn't one of my favorite makeup products it left my skin oily.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Helps give you a natural, light yet covered appearance. Evens out skin tone and helps give you a moisturized glow which is good for someone who is on the go and does not have any strong red pigment in the face.