Maybelline Dream Pure BB

Maybelline Dream Pure BB

3.6
              Rated #281 in Makeup - Face
19 Reviews 3.6/5 stars

To liquidy when you squeeze out be careful when you are applying it or you will have to change all over... texture of product is silky but was not for me ... felt more like a primer to me

I used this for a long time as a teen. I loved it. Good consistency. Good coverage. I enjoyed it for sure.

This is a light creamy BB cream that feels nice. However it is not good for all day wear and does not hold up to my busy lifestyle.

Love this stuff! Makes my skin appear dewy and youthful looking! Will be buying this again soon.

Not a fan of this product. Has a watered down feel to it and made me break out.

I must own like 5 of these and I must say I love love the feeling and coverage on my face. Feels natural doesn't feel like you have make up on. Must say I stack up.

I really wanted to love this product by maybelline! However like any maybelline product this made my sensitive skin break out!'

Good product. Blends nicely and color looks natural. Decent amount of coverage and it's quite moisturizing.

It's a good everyday coverage. I think it's good quality for a low price

wasn't one of my favorite makeup products it left my skin oily.

Helps give you a natural, light yet covered appearance. Evens out skin tone and helps give you a moisturized glow which is good for someone who is on the go and does not have any strong red pigment in the face.

It gives nice coverage. Was really easy to find my match. I think its really good when you wanna go for a more natural look instead of using foundation you can use this moisturizing face cream that has a little tint to it. Its very good. And i would recommend for the teenagers Just starting out make up.

I don't usually use BB creams because I tend to breakout easily. This BB cream by Mabelline helps to reduce and prevent breakouts with a 2% Salacylic Acid added to keep my complexion clear and looking great. I use this everyday and would highly recommend this product to anyone who steers away from BB creams due to breakouts.

An absolute must have!!!! It is not to Cakey and provides great coverage at the same time.

Always use a moisturizer based on your skin type first, than apply all the junk that clogs pores( make up). make sure ur moisturizer is completely dry so it doesn't soak up the makeup as it drys: this will clog pores, this process of applying moisturizer first always!, when applying any make up will reduce clogging of pores. BB cream works wonderful for sheer coverage on those who use minimal make up.