Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review | SheSpeaks

• mandakp22 By  mandakp22
    12.17.14

I love this product. It is very matte. The finish is beautiful. It stays on all day. It has great coverage. It gives me an absolutely flawless face. This powder can't be beat in my opinion.

• nananut By  nananut
    04.29.14

Talk about true love!! my face looks very flawless with this product

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

I definitely like this powder. It's finely milled and gives a sheer natural finish. I wouldn't say it's long lasting but it's definitely one of my favorite setting powders.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

This product is very, very matte! If you're a little too heavy handed then it looks quite unnatural so I recommend applying it with a brush or very lightly with the provided sponge. I apply it to set my liquid foundation and it keeps my skin matte for hours but looks initially too matte for my taste, unnaturally so. Mine broke into pieces after carrying it around in my bag so I crushed it up and mixed it with Cornsilk translucent powder. I find it much less over-matte in this form and easy to apply with a big face brush.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

I love this powder!! IT really keeps ur face a matte finish. Wished the color matched me a bit more...I still use it tho..

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    11.20.12

This is no different than any other powder I have used however for some reason my tzone got very flaky which is abnormal.

• Diaphanous By  Diaphanous
    03.22.11

Sorry just ok I guess its not different then any other powder. It can be cakey and I dont apply much. Do you have something for under the eye area cause this I cant use there it looks awful so I use the mousse alone and just a little of this but it can be a hassle if I don't get it right so I often skip. I thought it would be velvety as the mousse and light as air. Do they have a loose powder?

• cooltothemax By  cooltothemax
    02.13.11

This is an okay product. It's not bad, but it's definitely not something I'd rave about.

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.21.10

• Jessica87 By  Jessica87
    11.02.10

This is a full coverage powder foundation which I absolutely love. It gives me a very matte finish which I like because I can then highlight the areas I want or add a shimmery bronzer and not look too shiny. The finish is GREAT and looks very natural. It gives such a flawless finish and hides larger pores. It works great with those who have oily skin since its a mattifier. I like the packaging a lot and the foam applicator is decent quality. It lasts a very long time and I havent had any issues with breakouts. I have a difficult-to-match skin tone and I found the perfect shade, which rarely happens for me. This is my favorite powder and Ive used $40 products that didnt even work this well.

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

I use a moisturizer and then apply this and my skin is luminous, well covered, and stll looks natural! This is all I use!

• swaace By  swaace
    10.11.10

I love it, I use it on Maybelline 24 Superstay, It gives me a great matte finish. I used to use Clinique powder but now this is my favorite.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    10.01.10

love it

• Holly_N By  Holly_N
    07.28.10

I love this powder! It achieves a natural matte finish over your foundation. Usually if I'm in a hurry, I always apply a tinted moisturizer and then this over it. My skin looks absoloutely flawless! I wish it lasted longer throughout the day.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

i used to use this all the time and it was amazing with the dream liquid mousse foundation. i now use the mineral powder with the foundation and it gives a airbrush finish and im in love with it.