Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse | SheSpeaks

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Greasy had my T zone looking like Pizza Night!

Very thin/ light coverage! Not for oily girls either I am not kidding when I say it had my face so greasy I was dabbing my T zone with napkins like a PIZZA! Seriously... I will stick with my Revlon! :)

• justjoslyn By  justjoslyn
    05.14.17

Not for Oily Skin

foundation is very light coverage, I would suggest to use it in the summer when you want light makeup and not a heavy feel. Great foundation choice if you have dry skin, I wouldn't use the product if you have oily skin. I used the product for about 2 weeks and had a terrible break out(I have oily skin).

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

This is one of my favorite foundations. The consistency is light, while giving medium to full coverage. Very easy to blend either with a sponge or a brush.

• Samisabella By  Samisabella
    11.03.16

Light coverage yes full coverage no

This product I's great of your looking for a light coverage. I'd your looking for a full coverage I would go another route, or you could just layer it which sometimes looks a little cakey.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

I would have rated Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse higher if it actually came in a shade I could use. There is a small variety of shades. The colors don't run very light or very dark, so if you are need of these shades you are most likely not going to find something that matches. Also, these foundations run toward the pink, orange side ( like most foundations) I am a light medium skin tone with slight olive undertones. I have a hard time finding any foundations that match. If you happen to be one of those lucky people who can easily find your match, the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse does give a beautiful satin smooth finish.

• Mirnacanellas By  Mirnacanellas
    04.24.16

amazing

It has amazing coverage. Super affordable and I love how might weight it is.

• obriensam By  obriensam
    03.14.16

Definitely a summer time foundation wasn't bad but nothing wowed me- also I would stay away from this product if you're oily

• Janeedrader By  Janeedrader
    03.13.16

I found this item to be okay. None of the tones fit my skin color. Even the lightest foundation was too dark for my face and couldn't match my neck. I was disappointed. I was hoping to like it.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

This isn't a bad foundation and I still use it every now and then, but it's just one of those products where it's good and works well, but if you have something better, you'll never really reach for this. It does it's job, but there's nothing amazing about this product to me.

• Tanyetta904 By  Tanyetta904
    07.18.15

Very light foundation, great for the summer, felt like had nothing on.