Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream | SheSpeaks

• Sherry4 By  Sherry4
    03.07.19

No orange please

I am not too happy with this product. I bought it in hopes that it would help reduce the size of my pores a little bit. It did not help with that problem at all & it gave me like the orange tint. I do not like for my makeup to show lines. I try to use makeup that just blends with my skin tone.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

BB Cream

This is a solid bb cream from the drugstore. It is affordable and has decent coverage for the price. However, the shades are very limited, but with bb creams, they usually blend to your skintone due to lack of pigmentation. The product is very light and moisturizing. SPF is also a benefit!

• Alli1388 By  Alli1388
    07.20.17

Love this BB Cream

This and the regular BB Cream are my everyday use items!! I don't like a thick foundation feeling on my skin just enough to correct uneven colors and what not, I use the bronze mixed with the Regular BB Cream and it lasts all day. Gives a nice natural appearance on my skin. No it isn't made to fully cover everything but great for a simple look which I like!!

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Looks great at the beginning but if you have oily skin and not set it will look very ugly. It separates around the nose.

• emadsen45 By  emadsen45
    10.04.16

This is a nice BB cream, but I have definitely tried better. The coverage is decent, but it does get oily/shiny. I would definitely set this with a powder. It does go on light and it is easy to forget its there.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm a huge BB cream fan, but this is definitely not my favorite. Its a little on the oily side. I even have pretty normal-dry skin and found this a bit too oily for me.

• Manda7585 By  Manda7585
    06.11.15

I like this BB cream. It goes on very evenly and blurs lines and makes skin look great. It is hard to find a color that matches my skin color.

• raquelgervasio By  raquelgervasio
    06.10.15

I have really oily skin and it is hard for me to find some product that does not make my skin shiny and greasy. This product was OK, but only when I used powder to set it or used some oil blotting paper during the day. The coverage is light, which is good because it looks natural.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

really like this BB cream. Looks natural, provides a little coverage- will not take the place of a foundation! and looks good on skin. Color is close to my true tone, and is easy to throw on before running out of the house. Cant remember if there is spf in this or not, but i think there may not be, which is not preferable for me

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

This is a fairly good BB cream. Compared to Asian BB creams it's more like a tinted moisturizer, but it does provide ok coverage and is good for lazy days. I have the shade medium, but before that I had light. I feel that the light gave more coverage than the medium.