Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Great Product of Maybelline

This is a great product from Maybelline. It makes my lashes longer and thicker without using fake lashes and is long lasting.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Nikkih14 By  Nikkih14
    03.05.17

Fav!

I love this product! Always my go to mascara. Great drug store buy. Never too clumpy and adds great volume!

• zafira7 By  zafira7
    03.04.17

Great mascara

I love Maybelline brand. This mascara is great. I do recommend.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

This is the best mascara I have ever used in my life !!! It separates and curls my eyelashes so beautiful and even lengthen them ! This was one of my first mascaras I have used when I stated makeup and 7 years later I'm still using it !

• kirchshannon By  kirchshannon
    07.20.16

Great but dries out fast

Really love this stuff but it doesn't last! I think they changed the formulas so that they go bad faster. There's also less product in the bottle. All a scheme to make you buy more more more.

• Sand_doll By  Sand_doll
    06.11.16

Mascara

It's a good mascara it makes ur lashes big and it gives it a good volume if its a casual look and u don't want to put fake lashes try the mascara it will look good

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

Not a fan of this mascara, but I'm also reallllly picky. I prefer Lancome drama.

• jennybenny76 By  jennybenny76
    03.07.16

I really like this mascara... I naturally have long lashes but it adds fullness and length without excessive clumps!!

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

I like how this mascara makes my lashes look longer and thicker. A great drugstore mascara!