Maybelline Color Whisper Lipcolor | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I am torn on this as I expected a little more color. I like the color but I should have bought an actual lipstick instead of the Color Whisper as I wanted more color out of it.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Gentle on the lips

Does what It says ....in sweet candy soft colors. I love that you can put this on without looking and it will be just a natural color glaze. Great for simple makeup looks or when you go heavy on the eyes. Good if you do not like or want a break from heavy colors. Not terribly long lasting . Not unpleasant on the lips.

• SilverHDanes By  SilverHDanes
    05.02.16

Was great.

I expected a little more pigment, and was disappointed at first, but then I fell in love with the light colour feel that comes with it. It's great with a natural look and I wish I could have gotten more.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

I like it. It's not as pigmented as a lipstick, more like a balm.

• nahioon By  nahioon
    07.06.15

It's okay...I like the color, but it just comes off too easily! I can't drink or eat without the lipstick coming off and staining everything.

• Sseul701 By  Sseul701
    07.01.15

I really love this lipstick. It is very moisturizing and smoothly applied on lips. It does not emphasize my cracked lips. It seems like discontinued now. I regret that I didn't buy other colors.

• minky4 By  minky4
    03.31.15

This is a very moisturizing lip product. The deeper shades offer more opaque color and the lighter shades offer more of a balm-like tint. Cherry on Top (a bright kiss of cherry red) and Berry Ready (a deeper berry with a hint of mauve) are my two favorite shades in the line.

• ccathrine By  ccathrine
    02.04.15

Do you find yourself scared of wearing lipstick, but wanting to wear it? Maybe it is just me, but that is the eternal struggle I have. Maybelline Color Whisper was the answer for me. I am able to wear lipstick without feeling like the color overwhelms or hijacks my face. Overall, if you love rich, deep hues of lipstick stay away, but if you are more timid in your choices give this a try!

• Dieana007 By  Dieana007
    09.22.14

I absolutely love these lipcolors. They are kind of like a smooth balm with a tint to them. I absolutely love these they are very soft and make your lips feel moisturized. I personally like these because they're kind of a causal everyday wear lipcolor.

• haleyg510 By  haleyg510
    06.13.14

These lipsticks are super pigmented and moisturizing. They are very comfortable to wear and they last a long time! I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a new lipstick..

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

Mine is in the shade "lust for blush". I absolutely love it it's creamy not at all sticky or chalky. I almost feel like its minty it could be my shade, I absolutely love them! I will repurchase.