Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Removed my make up for the most part, but left some excess darkness around my eyes. My preference is Neutrogena Eye Make Up Remover

• eastcoast By  eastcoast
    08.11.13

Great product because it works really well at removing mascara without irritating my eyes...but I can also buy an equivalent product with the Target brand for less than half the cost.

• feebles13 By  feebles13
    06.18.13

I love this product! It doesn't irritate my eyes and removes any makeup I have thrown at it.

• AishaWaseem By  AishaWaseem
    06.07.13

well works at my satisfaction level so happy!

• lifeaslis By  lifeaslis
    06.05.13

Love this! it smells good, its gentle on my eyes and I don't feel like it leaves my skin feeling oily like my lancome makeup remover. Definitely recommend this

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

Work very good break down the makeup also very gentle. No burning or irritating my eyes.Take less than 10 seconds to melt my waterproof mascara, I can sweep it off very easily without rubbing my eyes. It does leave some residues after, well it's a dual-phase formula, one layer is like oil type. But I found these type of remover works the best.