Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

nice

Nice lip product not expensive keeps my lips hydrated and with a nice color. Will buy again.

• moni25 By  moni25
    12.08.17

*-*

i like so much this lipstick is perfect for mt lips every time they are parched

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

enjoyable!

i very much enjoy this product, even how simple it is. the smell is great, and keeps my lips soft.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

These are my favorite lip balms!! I always have at least one handy!

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Quenched baby lips

Quenced is my favorite flavor of baby lips. It is the most moisturizing and has a pleasing, lemon-like smell. The cost is cheap, and the stick lasts a long time. However, the other tinted baby lips are not as good and tend to highlight the imperfections of the lips. I would only recommend quenched.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

I haven't used Baby Lips since I was a pre-teen. Was stoked when I saw these. Bonus for saying my name on the front. I didn't put two and two together and think about the glitter. The color is adorable but there is too much glitter for my liking. It makes it feel gritty. Bummer.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

Love it, use it and buy these for my friends and family. Much better than I expected.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

This formula tends to sit on top of the lips for a while before sinking in, resulting in me eating it off before it fully moisturizes my lips most of the time. When it does sink in it does last for quite a while. The original and medicated are the only ones worth purchasing - the tinted formulas are not remotely moisturizing and taste and smell like cheap lipstick. I've probably gone through 6 or 7 tubes of this since it came out, I always repurchase due to reasonable price.

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Trusted Brand

This product has always been a classic of mine. My lips get super dry and chapped and most lip balms do absolutely nothing for me. This is one of the only balms that make my lips smooth for a lasting amount of time, especially in the winter. I don't have to keep reapplying or put on a super thick layer.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

in love with baby lips

my must always have lip balm always makes my lips soft and healthy looking no need to reapply i love Baby lips