Maybelline  Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm

4.2
              Rated #146 in Makeup - Lips
270 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

These are really good. They help moisturize my lips and keep them from getting chapped. Some of them have some pigment to them but that is not a problem for me. I have been using them for years and keep them on hand all the time.

Good Stuff! I love how moisturizing the lip balms are. Target runs out of them pretty quickly. They keep my lips moisturized, soft, and ready. I love it!

Perfect lip balms Love these lip balms. They keep my lips moist and chap free. With the winter here, I need these more than ever. They are perfect and give a subtle hint of color to your lips.

Works great! Baby lips is my favorite lip balm brand. It doesn't feel waxy like some brands and it comes in so many varieties.

Soft and smells good This product does not only make your lips soft and moist but also has a lovely scent to it.

Baby soft lips I love this Maybeline baby lips Moisturizing lip balm. I've been using this product since I was a teenager and I'm now in my 40's. This product makes my lips soft and gives it a nice color tint.

I love its fruity smell, it hydrates my lips very well, keeping them moisturized and hydrated for longer

Great Been using these baby lips since I was a teenager, always used it til the end. I love the blue and pink one. The pink one leaves a nice soft pink shade . One of the best lip balms I've used. Always have one in my purse.

The love for soft lips I love these Baby Lips! They make my lips really soft and healthy! It?s like the only lip balm I have ever finished.

Great li balm! This lip balms are great! My and my family always have dry lips in winter, and they help so much!

Colorful Shine! I purchased Maybelline Pink Punch Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. First of all I'll like to say it is reasonably priced. Secondly, it goes on smooth, without clumping.Thirdly, it moisturizes my lips while giving them a colorful shine. It leaves a long-lasting pop of color for hours.This lip balm is good to wear alone or apply it as a lip moisturizer under lipstick.

Not for my super dry lips I find Baby Lips to be extremely overrated. I've heard several friends and co-workers gushing about how great it is, but I assume they don't have chronic dry lips like myself. Baby Lips didn't soothe my lips but made them dryer instead. I'd much rather stick with good ol' Chap Stic.

nice Nice lip product not expensive keeps my lips hydrated and with a nice color. Will buy again.

*-* i like so much this lipstick is perfect for mt lips every time they are parched

enjoyable! i very much enjoy this product, even how simple it is. the smell is great, and keeps my lips soft.