Maxwell Pretty Wings Review | SheSpeaks

• tdcamp By  tdcamp
    09.04.13

Maxwell is one of my favorite artists. This album is AMAZING! You can let it play from beginning to end.

• Noelgopie By  Noelgopie
    04.12.13

OMG.... Best artist if you wan to listen to something smooth and sexy. Get mellow album. If you like this album you will differently love the rest of his music. I suggest getting his Unplugged, it has a compilation of his song to listen too.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

Beautiful song coming from a seksi guy with a nice voice!

• jaye1975 By  jaye1975
    07.05.12

Maxwell has always been one of my favorite music artist. His song " Pretty Wings" is a beautiful!! Love him!!

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    06.26.12

As soon as I seen this song on here I had to go listen, Ive always loved this song. Still can not get tired of this.

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

I love this song, Maxwell's voice is amazing. This will always be a classic.

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

I first found out about maxwell's pretty wings when a guy from my high school did a cover of it. He was actually on american idol 2 years ago and he's trying to break out in the music business. I had never heard of Maxwell, but he did an amazing job on his song. Here's his video of his cover: his name is Jalen Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rscve38ZihI the video was filmed in our high school's auditorium.

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.15.12

Love this album!

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

I LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM EVERY NIGHT. I LOVE MAXWELL!!!!

• chaos1920 By  chaos1920
    09.26.09

I could listen to this cd everyday; I can listen to it while I am working or just hanging out at home. This is true music, not the mess they are passing off as musci. Maxwell is back (thank goodness). This was so worth the 12 bucks I paid for it

• junconventional By  junconventional
    09.05.09

I love the whole album - I think I like Bad Habit even more than Pretty Wings.

• TJC1988 By  TJC1988
    08.25.09

The whole album is soulful and amazing. Very worth buying and not just downloading.

• Tati011 By  Tati011
    08.19.09

i soo love tghis song. Maxwell is justb such an a,azing artist. i am glad he is back.

• rmills9999 By  rmills9999
    08.17.09

Soooooo very happy he's back. It's been such a long time, but, I knew he'd take the country by storm. AOL had previews of the songs before the CD came out. I'm quite impressed.

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

SO VERY HAPPY HE'S BACK. I LOVE HIS MUSIC. HE IS A TRUE TALENT. THIS IS A GREAT SONG.