Maxwell Pretty Wings

Maxwell Pretty Wings

4.9
              Rated #5 in Music
19 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Maxwell is one of my favorite artists. This album is AMAZING! You can let it play from beginning to end.

OMG.... Best artist if you wan to listen to something smooth and sexy. Get mellow album. If you like this album you will differently love the rest of his music. I suggest getting his Unplugged, it has a compilation of his song to listen too.

Beautiful song coming from a seksi guy with a nice voice!

Maxwell has always been one of my favorite music artist. His song " Pretty Wings" is a beautiful!! Love him!!

As soon as I seen this song on here I had to go listen, Ive always loved this song. Still can not get tired of this.

I love this song, Maxwell's voice is amazing. This will always be a classic.

I first found out about maxwell's pretty wings when a guy from my high school did a cover of it. He was actually on american idol 2 years ago and he's trying to break out in the music business. I had never heard of Maxwell, but he did an amazing job on his song. Here's his video of his cover: his name is Jalen Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rscve38ZihI the video was filmed in our high school's auditorium.

Love this album!

I LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM EVERY NIGHT. I LOVE MAXWELL!!!!

I could listen to this cd everyday; I can listen to it while I am working or just hanging out at home. This is true music, not the mess they are passing off as musci. Maxwell is back (thank goodness). This was so worth the 12 bucks I paid for it

I love the whole album - I think I like Bad Habit even more than Pretty Wings.

The whole album is soulful and amazing. Very worth buying and not just downloading.

i soo love tghis song. Maxwell is justb such an a,azing artist. i am glad he is back.

Soooooo very happy he's back. It's been such a long time, but, I knew he'd take the country by storm. AOL had previews of the songs before the CD came out. I'm quite impressed.

SO VERY HAPPY HE'S BACK. I LOVE HIS MUSIC. HE IS A TRUE TALENT. THIS IS A GREAT SONG.