Maxwell Pretty Wings | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    04.12.13

OMG.... Best artist if you wan to listen to something smooth and sexy. Get mellow album. If you like this album you will differently love the rest of his music. I suggest getting his Unplugged, it has a compilation of his song to listen too.

• tdcamp By  tdcamp
    09.04.13

Maxwell is one of my favorite artists. This album is AMAZING! You can let it play from beginning to end.

• Noelgopie By  Noelgopie
    04.12.13

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

Beautiful song coming from a seksi guy with a nice voice!

• jaye1975 By  jaye1975
    07.05.12

Maxwell has always been one of my favorite music artist. His song " Pretty Wings" is a beautiful!! Love him!!

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    06.26.12

As soon as I seen this song on here I had to go listen, Ive always loved this song. Still can not get tired of this.

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

I love this song, Maxwell's voice is amazing. This will always be a classic.

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

I first found out about maxwell's pretty wings when a guy from my high school did a cover of it. He was actually on american idol 2 years ago and he's trying to break out in the music business. I had never heard of Maxwell, but he did an amazing job on his song. Here's his video of his cover: his name is Jalen Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rscve38ZihI the video was filmed in our high school's auditorium.

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.15.12

Love this album!

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

I LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM EVERY NIGHT. I LOVE MAXWELL!!!!

• vickie1962 By  vickie1962
    09.26.09

What a way to come back Maxwell with pretty wings.That the song !!!