Maxwell House Dark Roast Coffee | SheSpeaks

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Good

I was pleasantly surprised that this had such a good flavor. I decided to try it since I was out of my Starbucks brand of coffee. I purchased the dark roast because I like a stronger coffee. To my surprise it had a full bodied flavor and was not acidic. It had a very nice aroma and the flavor was good. It made a nice replacement until I was able to get my regular coffee.

• beautyproductlover By  beautyproductlover
    04.12.14

This is by far my favorite coffee! More and less expensive alternatives can't hold a candle to my beloved Maxwell House. The dark roast is my go-to coffee but I have liked every other Maxwell House coffee I have tried. The dark roast has the bold intensity that I look for with just the right amount of boldness and woodiness. I have tried too many dark roasts from too many different brands to count! This one wins hands down!!!!