Mattel Compatibility | SheSpeaks

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

I thought this was a fun game to play with couple friends. I don't own it, I wish I did, but I would recommend it for date nights!

• SARIBEARY98 By  SARIBEARY98
    09.20.10

ok

• jackie14095 By  jackie14095
    09.13.10

I have also never headr of this game.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    08.24.10

This is a great game - I found it years ago at a garage sale - fun to play with a group as you learn something interesting aobut people - need an even number to play is something to keep in mind.

• LoopyLooop By  LoopyLooop
    05.25.10

When I bought it a second time (first set we had forever, but lost some of the cards), I had to buy it online since it was hard to find in stores. Amazon did have it, though.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    05.25.10

I've also never heard of this game, but LOVE board games! Thanks for the suggestion :)

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    05.25.10

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to look for this game next time I go shopping. Sounds fun.

• Bxgurl By  Bxgurl
    05.23.10

I have never heard of this game before.. I should go and check it out in the store. My family LOVES to play games....