Mattel Blokus | SheSpeaks

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

YEAH .... BLOKUS .... MY NUMBER 1 ALL-TIME FAVORITE GAME !!!! The game play is very original in the aspect that you have around 22 different shaped colored pieces and each turn you het to add it to one of your pieces already on the board... your goal is to get all your pieces fit onto the board the fastest... so you must determine if you want to play offensive or defensive ... to keep other players from accomplishing there similar goals ... Most of my friends had never even heard of the game before me ... which is really strange since it has won my top game awards... I am always up to play THIS GAME !!! It is ALWAYS MY 1st choice... Colorful, pieces well made, smart original design ...can't say enough positives about it I give it a 10 stars !!!!

• RavenZafira By  RavenZafira
    02.11.15

Fun for both kids and adults. It's a great practice on spatial reasoning. I love using this game in a classroom setting as well when my students are learning about geometry. It's very tactile and visual, great brain tease but not super difficult so it's fun even for kids who aren't into counting like in traditional board games.

• scarlettjane By  scarlettjane
    12.04.14

Great game! can play with 2 - 4 players. It's addicting.

• BoysWillBeBoysMama By  BoysWillBeBoysMama
    09.08.14

Fun game for older kids and adults. There is a lot of strategy that comes with the game after you've played it for awhile.

• maleigh420 By  maleigh420
    07.15.13

This is a great game, suitable for all ages, that keeps you plotting and thinking the whole time. It's like a modernized chess game with four players. Keeping the pieces in zip top plastic bags is a good idea though, as pieces will get lost if you just place them in the box. Great game for families, friends, and parties.

• tchoffmann By  tchoffmann
    12.01.11

My Stepmom introduced us to this game, and honestly everyone, from my son who was 7 at the time,to my dad has enjoyed it. There are options for 1-4 players and will provide fn for literally the whole family!

• Maxsanders By  Maxsanders
    12.20.10

This game is great forth whole family! It generally moves very quickly and everyone has a blast. It's regularly played here.

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

We LOVE this game!! My husband and I actually play this together, it is a 4 player game, but we play it just the two of us. When we go home and visit family, we always play this with my brother and sister in law. It's not just a kids game, us 20 somethings play it too!!

• driscolls4 By  driscolls4
    11.23.09

my family loves this too, but my daughter says you must have four players. this doesn't always work because having 4 available players isn't always possible. but i did read that the travel version uses 2 so that might be a better option. also, i did find it very high priced for the regular verison- $30.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.16.09

My family loves this game!