Mattel Apples to Apples Junior Review | SheSpeaks

• testingmama By  testingmama
    12.12.12

Honestly, this game is pretty boring. My son likes to play it but I have a feeling it is just because he spent all of his "Bible bucks" from church on it. There were very few laughs and the adults especially were happy when the oven's timer went off and we had to end it early. There are many games that the whole family likes to play together but this is not one of them. I think if it were just my son with some of his goofy friends, they might have more fun but as a family it wasn't fun.

• nanna3 By  nanna3
    09.13.12

We love playing this game in my family we play it on game night sometimes and we all have fun Great game to have on hand to play with your family

• rubyjune By  rubyjune
    03.27.12

my whole family loves to play this Love it

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

My daughter loves to play this game after school with her friends.

• cropnmom By  cropnmom
    03.21.12

One of our most favorite family games. I secretly love the critical thinking the kids use while they just think they're having fun. Great for us to play with and without the kids.

• Jenapurrkay By  Jenapurrkay
    03.11.11

Our kids really enjoy this game. My Husband and I also had a good time playing. Great game for a family night!

• ericagibson2007 By  ericagibson2007
    12.19.10

I love this game. It's a great game for the kids. But my friends and I get together and have drinks, and this is the game we play. We always get a good laugh, and it's still good clean fun.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.18.10

I played this game when I was younger and had a blast with it with my friends. Last year I received the adult version for Christmas. Both versions are a lot of fun and create lots of laughs!

• dawchr12 By  dawchr12
    12.18.10

My 9 year old twins recieved the original apples to apples game first, but found the words too complex. This junior edition was perfect. The kids just love it, and it is sure to provide a lot of giggles and smiles!

• mother1234 By  mother1234
    12.17.10

My friend's children love this game!!!!

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.15.10

my daughter loves this game!

• kbusse By  kbusse
    10.11.10

Fun family game. I recommend it to many of the families from my classroom. It gets kids talking and engages the whole family.

• crawfishkg By  crawfishkg
    07.05.09

This game is awesome! It requires both critical and creative thinking in order to connect frequently dissimilar items. I used this game in my classroom weekly to help teach analogies, and my students always begged to play it!

• blessedmama By  blessedmama
    03.10.09

Fun game! You can play the regular game...or add a little variety by playing "Quick Apples" or "Opposite Apples"....you'll find yourself laughing. The game recommends to have 4 or more players, but you can play with 3 people...lay down 2 cards instead of 1. Players younger than 9 yrs old could play...as long as they are able to read.