Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Great Game for Family Game Night!

This game is great for game night with friends and family. Listening to the answers keeps us laughing all night long.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Fun

This is a fun game to play with a bunch of people, especially on a rainy day!

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

My family loves Apples to Apples and we use it on Friday's when we have Free Day in our Homeschool. As well as take it to Family Game Nights as it has become one of the most requested games.

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Fun Game To Play

Before playing this game I thought it was wacky. Once I played the game I really enjoyed it. I should definitely buy the game and play with my son

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Great Learning Game

This is a fantastic learning game for kids and adults! We even used to use it in the classroom as a station. Loads of laughs to go along with the learning.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for parties!

This game is SO fun. It's great for a girls night or a couples nights.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Terrible but amazing

I play this game often with my friends. It's basically a cleaner cards against humanity.

• coseaton By  coseaton
    02.25.18

Add Yourself to the Game

My friends and I used to play this game in high school and would spend hours laughing at each other's answers. A great light-hearted game that even includes a couple of answer cards that you can fill out yourself to personalize your game play with inside jokes or just use to make fun of one another. We used to fill them out with our friends' names and it would be hilarious when one of them was revealed as an answer!

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    11.17.17

Fun family game!

Apples to Apples is a great game for the whole family to play together. It's the perfect game for family game night that will bring you lots of giggles around the whole table. It's a card game so it's better for older kids who can read and are ready for a pg version of cards against humanity. This game is a hoot.

• NickelPickle77 By  NickelPickle77
    11.07.17

So much fun!

Love this game!! So much fun and always a hit at parties. My kids love the Apples to Apples Jr game and play it all the time when they have friends over.