Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks Reviews

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Changing the name of the game.

I love this game and I love the new variations of this game that have recently come out. Did you know there is a parent one? It's called Kinder Perfect. Apples to Apples is such a great concept.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This is such a fun family friendly game. We have fun for hours on end.

• prothumia By  prothumia

kids and adult ESL students

This is a fun educational game that kids love. I, however, have used it to great success in working with adult ESL students. It's a great way to work on adjectives and nouns.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown

Fun Times Ahead!

My sons and their cousins play this game every time they get together. We love to hear them roaring with laughter. A great game for young and old.

• Kaseyk123 By  Kaseyk123
    09.27.17

so much fun - great game for intellectuals. lots of laughs and very entertaining

• turkoise By  turkoise
    09.20.17

Great Game for a Group of People!

Apples to Apples is a great party game! Kind of like a tamer version of Cards Against Humanity... We always bring it out when we have a large group of friends and family over and cannot play traditional games that are usually limited to 6 players. Everyone enjoys it and it guarantees a night of laughs.

• irishmomofthree By  irishmomofthree
    09.20.17

Really fun

This is a really fun game to play!! Never fails to make everyone laugh!

• pawluhdee By  pawluhdee
    09.06.17

so much fun

this game is SOOO much fun! my husband heard about it on a radio commercial some years ago and we picked it for our yearly family game that we like to gift ourselves. it is something that kids of any age have fun at and also learn new words and meanings at the same time. i highly recommend it. im sure every parent would agree that there is usually at least one little one that gets a little unhappy at some point of most board games , and this is one of the rare games that keeps everyone laughing and having a great time!

• Linseigh By  Linseigh
    09.01.17

Addictive!

This game is incredibly addictive and a great way to socialize. I've used it to break the ice and make new friends in college, it's provided entertainment at family gatherings and holidays, and so much more! It is a great way to learn about people's personalities, thought process, and sense of humor. The only downside is that my family is too small to play it alone--it really works when you have 4+ players!

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

family time

great family game. this is always a plus in my home