Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks Reviews

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Terrible but amazing

I play this game often with my friends. It's basically a cleaner cards against humanity.

• coseaton By  coseaton
    02.25.18

Add Yourself to the Game

My friends and I used to play this game in high school and would spend hours laughing at each other's answers. A great light-hearted game that even includes a couple of answer cards that you can fill out yourself to personalize your game play with inside jokes or just use to make fun of one another. We used to fill them out with our friends' names and it would be hilarious when one of them was revealed as an answer!

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    11.17.17

Fun family game!

Apples to Apples is a great game for the whole family to play together. It's the perfect game for family game night that will bring you lots of giggles around the whole table. It's a card game so it's better for older kids who can read and are ready for a pg version of cards against humanity. This game is a hoot.

• NickelPickle77 By  NickelPickle77
    11.07.17

So much fun!

Love this game!! So much fun and always a hit at parties. My kids love the Apples to Apples Jr game and play it all the time when they have friends over.

• Love_without_limits By  Love_without_limits
    10.30.17

Hands down one of the best games ever

This game is a party favorite with family and friends and always leads to laughing so hard we cry! Hours of endless fun!

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Changing the name of the game.

I love this game and I love the new variations of this game that have recently come out. Did you know there is a parent one? It's called Kinder Perfect. Apples to Apples is such a great concept.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This is such a fun family friendly game. We have fun for hours on end.

• prothumia By  prothumia

kids and adult ESL students

This is a fun educational game that kids love. I, however, have used it to great success in working with adult ESL students. It's a great way to work on adjectives and nouns.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown

Fun Times Ahead!

My sons and their cousins play this game every time they get together. We love to hear them roaring with laughter. A great game for young and old.

• Kaseyk123 By  Kaseyk123
    09.27.17

so much fun - great game for intellectuals. lots of laughs and very entertaining