Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• kaybeeteach By  kaybeeteach
    12.13.19

I absolutely playing this game anytime we have a family gathering. We always end up laughing till we cry. It's become a tradition. I also like that there are expansion packs so you can add new cards.

• bekahchica By  bekahchica
    12.13.19

Family fun!

Can't play Cards Against Humanity because all ages are in the house? Apples to Apples is the tame yet fun version!

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.12.19

Family laughs and bonding

One of the best games to play with family and friends I always have a round or two with my family when we come together, always a fun time.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Good for game night

This is a cute game for kids kind of funny there?s not much thought into it it?s kind of just a good game to make everybody laugh.

• Shellamcs By  Shellamcs
    09.06.19

PG version of Cards Against Humanity

This game is so fun! It is certainly the child version of Cards Against Humanity

• kag330 By  kag330
    08.16.19

We Love This Game!

My family and I love this game! Its so much fun to play. Great ice breaker for parties!

• Brittanypattee By  Brittanypattee
    08.11.19

Apples to apples

Easy to learn game, that's fun for the whole family or with a couple of friends. This game is laughs waiting to happen, good family night game.

• asp6889 By  asp6889
    08.05.19

Great Family Game

This game is great! So fun to play with the family of all ages! I have tried multiple versions, including the original, big picture, and Disney. Each one has hilariously engaging pictures to match to categories, so there's so much unique fun each time you play.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    08.03.19

Great Game

A very enjoyable game for my family.you enjoy so much time slips away pretty fast.but so good of a game.

• Christy419 By  Christy419
    07.24.19

One of my favorite games

We absolutely love Apples to Apples. It is a fun game for all ages, but it becomes more fun the older your kids get. We love picking the weirdest answers instead of ones that should be correct. With all of the add-on sets, you will be able to play this game over and over and still feel like it's a brand new game.