Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• tlw871 By  tlw871
    04.02.18

Great conditioner

Loved the smell. Made hair feel great however after while of using it, it seemed to actually dry my hair out. However, amazing product

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

Just thought i should ADD one of my ALL-TIME favorite Beauty Items for Haircare . Matrix Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner is an Over-Looked' Conditioner when I see award-winning choices. I described as a BLOCKBUSTER for Dry and Damaged hair. It Re-Energizes my very over styled and processed hair. I ONLY buy the largest size possible because it is kinda on the high side of what i will pay for a conditioner so the larger size gives me a good bang for my buck ! It is Paraben-free formula that includes Aloe and it smells so heavenly .. like ALL of the Biolage Products i have used before ... so if your EVER giving out Biolage please put me at the top of the list !