Materne Gogo Squeez Applesauce Pouches | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.22.15

These are perfect for kids lunches! My daughter loves this for her lunch or on the go! How convenient is the packaging!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    07.09.15

My daughter loves these! Even when I was pregnant with her these were a great snack and an easy on the go pick me up when I forgot to eat! Easy keep in your purse, backpack or gym bag. I really just love the new "pouch" technology and how you don't need a bowl and a spoon to enjoy, even for babies/kids!

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

Healthy, convenient, and top quality. These yummy treats are a must. They are healthy. Good for on the go. They are a favorite of my girls. Also if they are not all eaten in one sitting you can put the cap back on and finish later.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.22.15

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.13.15

These are perfect for our on-the-go lifestyle! With a wide variety to choose from, I know he's getting better nutrition than eating crackers on the road! His favorite are the mango apple!

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

This product is great for hungry teenagers in school. Its ingredients are natural & there are plenty of great flavors. It's a great pick-me-up, especially if you need to eat neatly & on the sly.

• ChiILMama By  ChiILMama
    12.15.14

My 13 year old adores Go Go Squeeze and takes 2 in his lunch every day. I wish they made them in bigger kids sizes with a double or triple portion!

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

Love these! Have to buy numerous packs because my 12 year old eats them up from my 2 year old. Love the convenience and the less mess factor. The taste is pretty good as well!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

These have saves my life when my kids have been hungry and I'm on the road. ...

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    10.17.14

I love these pouches, I stash them everywhere. The kids grab them for a quick snack and there are no extra ingredients in them. My son who is on a ver strict diet can eat these too and loves them. We also use one if we notice their blood sugar is dropping a little before a meal and they are getting fussy. It helps to give them a boost and they seem to eat a little better too. I love these pouches!!!!

• lcurtsinger0003 By  lcurtsinger0003
    08.18.14

My son goes through a 12 pack box of these in a week. He loves these. I love them because they are less mess, and I can take them with us on the go.