Materne Gogo Squeez Applesauce Pouches

Materne Gogo Squeez Applesauce Pouches

4.7
              Rated #3 in Other
35 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My daughter loves these! Even when I was pregnant with her these were a great snack and an easy on the go pick me up when I forgot to eat! Easy keep in your purse, backpack or gym bag. I really just love the new "pouch" technology and how you don't need a bowl and a spoon to enjoy, even for babies/kids!

Healthy, convenient, and top quality. These yummy treats are a must. They are healthy. Good for on the go. They are a favorite of my girls. Also if they are not all eaten in one sitting you can put the cap back on and finish later.

These are perfect for kids lunches! My daughter loves this for her lunch or on the go! How convenient is the packaging!

These are perfect for our on-the-go lifestyle! With a wide variety to choose from, I know he's getting better nutrition than eating crackers on the road! His favorite are the mango apple!

This product is great for hungry teenagers in school. Its ingredients are natural & there are plenty of great flavors. It's a great pick-me-up, especially if you need to eat neatly & on the sly.

My 13 year old adores Go Go Squeeze and takes 2 in his lunch every day. I wish they made them in bigger kids sizes with a double or triple portion!

Love these! Have to buy numerous packs because my 12 year old eats them up from my 2 year old. Love the convenience and the less mess factor. The taste is pretty good as well!

These have saves my life when my kids have been hungry and I'm on the road. ...

I love these pouches, I stash them everywhere. The kids grab them for a quick snack and there are no extra ingredients in them. My son who is on a ver strict diet can eat these too and loves them. We also use one if we notice their blood sugar is dropping a little before a meal and they are getting fussy. It helps to give them a boost and they seem to eat a little better too. I love these pouches!!!!

My son goes through a 12 pack box of these in a week. He loves these. I love them because they are less mess, and I can take them with us on the go.

With 4 kids thus is a great healthy snack at home or on the go.

My 6 year old daughter absolutely loves GoGo Squeeze applesauce pouches. She's in Kindergarten and takes them in her lunchbox everyday. Some of her favorite flavors are AppleApple, Apple Cinnamon, and Apple Strawberry.

Less mess made by kids and they eat all of it.

My kids absolutely loves these. They come is so many flavors now and have become a staple in my house. Also what is great about these are the little ones can eat these without any mess. Great to stick in the lunch bag too!

I have a messy eater and these are perfect to put into his lunch! He loves applesauce and he loves that he can open the package himself without spilling. They taste delicious and come in a variety of flavors.