My husband likes to tease that I have a magnet in my head that immediately draws me to every Mason jar in the area at each flea market, garage sale and antique store. I love them all: the ones that are safe to can with, the ones with the wire baling, the clear ones, the blue ones. All of them. Which probably explains my fascination with desserts in jars. Could there possibly be a cuter way to serve single serving desserts? I think not.
- Pumpkin pecan dessert in a jar from Glorious Treats
- Six variations on cake-in-a-jar from i am baker
- Single serving pie in a jar from Our Best Bites
- S'Mores cake in a jar from How Sweet It Is
- Cheesecakes in jars from The Italian Dish
And don’t forget, Mason jars also make for some incredibly cute gift packaging!
- Salted caramel sauce from Always With Butter
- Cowgirl cookie mix from Bakerella
- Sungold tomato preserves from Savvy Eats
- Chai tea mix from The Kitchn
- Quick bread in a bottle from The Kitchn
- Peppermint stick cocoa from New Nostalgia
What's your favorite dessert (or gift) in a jar?