Mary Kay Velocity Cleanser and Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• lollipops12748 By  lollipops12748
    06.04.13

My skin is sometimes greasy and sometimes really dry. This duo really helps balance it out. Really gentle on my acne-prone and sensitive skin. Really improves my acne. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Reasonable price too.

• hipmomof2 By  hipmomof2
    10.26.11

Velocity cleanser and moisturizer is a great way to get young people started with a skin care system. It does a wonderful job of cleaning your face and clearing up acne. Has a light feeling and a subtle (not over-powering) scent. Perfect for anyone who is not yet worried about the fighting fine lines and wrinkles.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

Great light weight cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser gets pretty foamy (which I like) and the moisturizer is very light.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

Velocity cleanser and moisturizer are designed for young skin, to keep it looking fresh, clean, and blemish-free. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple, and virtually free of the pimples I have tended to get in the past in my T-zone. Velocity keeps my combination skin balanced and prevents it from getting oily, without drying it out. Both the cleanser and moisturizer are lightweight and have a fresh, pleasant scent. The only downside is that the moisturizer takes a bit of time to sink into the pores. Otherwise, I love the system and can't recommend it highly enough.