Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set | SheSpeaks

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.08.13

I don't have really dry skin, but I often have a problem with dry skin on my nose that peels. I've used tons of lotion and changed my soaps and tried everything. Nothing worked until I got this microdermabrasion set. The scrub gently removes dead skin and then the step 2 cream like stuff is amazing! It makes my skin so soft without clogging my pores and gets rid of the dead, flaky skin on my nose.

• bcjaiman By  bcjaiman
    12.26.12

www.marykay.com/bcjaiman get 10% Discount and free shipping 336-267-0481

• Dedebaur By  Dedebaur
    09.08.12

I have been using this for about a month and my skin has never felt so smooth.

• grandma2 By  grandma2
    07.19.12

When I was at a holiday open house of a friend who is a MK sales associate she had this product marked at half price. I asked her about it because I have found that I usually like microdermobrasion type products. She squeezed out a bit of the Step 1, the dermobrasion product itself. She said all you have to use is a very small grape size amount and then in circular motion rub it on your face. I was impressed by the consistancy, the small amt. you need to use and most of all when she said, "the first time I tried it, I couldn't believe how smooth and silky my skin felt". So, I purchased it. You get two steps: the first I already mentioned. The second is a very thin lotion fluid you put on after doing step 1. Well, I'm hear to tell you I am a HUGE fan of this product!!! I had turned 50 a year earlier and my skin turned (on me) too. I couldn't find anything that gave me that smooth porcelain skin I have ALWAYS been blessed with. This product brought that back!!! I LOVE using it, but you have to force yourself to use it only 2 times a week or 3 at the VERY MOST. It either doesn't make a difference if you use it more or it can irritate or make your skin red if you use it more. Your skin just feels sooooooo smooth, soft and silky after using step 1 that you want it to feel like that ALL the time. So, if you want silky smooth skin BUY and TRY this product. I do not use any other MK products, so it isn't that I am a MK fan. It is that this product is so VERY AMAZING that I am telling you about it.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion set is a lifesaver. I used to use St. Ives Apricot scrub and noticed my skin was red and very sore. After using the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion set after only one use, I noticed my skin was radiant, smooth, and had a healthy glow to it. I will no longer be spending $75.00 twice a week for microdermabrasion from my esthetician. The Mary Kay Microdermabrasion is only $55.00 and it lasts a good amount. Strongly recommend this for all girls weekly facial renew routine. Try it!! I promise you won't be disappointed!!! Love this stuff!!

• lizasmom2000 By  lizasmom2000
    10.27.11

I tried this set at a Mary Kay party that my cousin had. After waking up the next morning with still beautiful, soft skin, I was sold. I bought my own set and use it about 3 times a week on my dry skin. My texture gets softer and clearer the longer I use it. I am a former facialist so I have tried so many things and even made my own products for awhile. Nothing has worked as well for me as Mary Kay. I found out that if you sign up as a rep, you can get products for 1/2 price going forward even if you don't want to sell. I signed up and sold off the extra stuff you get to another consultant. If you ever do decide to sell, you can always make a little extra money but you don't have to!

• hipmomof2 By  hipmomof2
    10.26.11

Great results can be seen after just one use! Softer, smoother, healhier skin can be yours when you use the Microdermabrasion Set! Removes dead skin cells, fights fine lines and reduces visible pores. This is a must have for anyone who is interested in younger looking skin.

• couponprincess_ By  couponprincess_
    12.03.10

Of course I am Partial to anything Mary Kay because I am an Independent Beauty Consultant myself but I can recommend for those of you that are allergic to scrubs or find themselves red after using- either cut back to once a week or every other week or try our Time Wise 3- in 1 Cleanser which gently exfoliates your skin while providing the cleansing and anti aging benefits we need.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Kit is designed to be used once a week as part of a skin care regimen. There is an exfoliating scrub and a special moisturizer. (However, I usually just use the scrub and use my regular moisturizer, since the microderm moisturizer tends to run out faster than the scrub.) A little bit of the scrub goes a long way, so even though it is pretty pricey, it is not a bad value. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and purified. It is supposed to make you look younger, too, and though I'm only 35, I'll soon be at the age where I can appreciate that!

• mardel By  mardel
    09.18.09

I would love to try this product but it's to pricey for me!! Does anyone one know of a cheaper product? Thanks