Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• katfos By  katfos
    08.18.14

I used to be a Mary Kay consultant and since then I have moved away from using Mary Kay make-up but I cannot live without my Timewise set. Especially my Timewise Moisturizer. I apply it to my face and neck after by Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser and Day Solution.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

i think this product is awesome looks great and dosent make you look greasy.

• happygolucky17 By  happygolucky17
    11.17.12

I did not care for this product. It broke my face out so bad that I had to go to a dermatologist for treatment. I wanted to look younger, but the teenage acne look was not what I had in mind. I love this company's cosmetic line, but the skin care products are to be used with caution.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

The TimeWise Miracle Set comes with this wonderful moisturizer and I strongly recommend every lady has this skin care routine on daily basis use. I can't rave enough of how much I've noticed my skin texture improve after just three days of use. I am absolutely a lifetime user.

• RosieB80 By  RosieB80
    05.29.12

I love this moisturizer. I love the how soft and moisturized it leaves my skin.

• Mattabellax3 By  Mattabellax3
    04.26.12

I love this moisturizer! It has SPF, its light weight, and for every skin type known to mankind! My only problem is the price. I was only lucky enough to have a bottle because my sister sold Mary Kay. Since then, I've moved to another product, but some day Mary Kay and I will be reunited!

• hipmomof2 By  hipmomof2
    10.26.11

Light weight, non-greasy and great for every skin type. Comes in two formulas, dry/normal and combination/oily.