Mary Kay TimeWise 3in1 Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.18.14

I used to be a Mary Kay consultant and since then I have moved away from using Mary Kay make-up but I cannot live without my Timewise set. Especially my 3-In-1 Cleanser. I put it on before I get in the shower and my face feels clean and refreshed.

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

Mary Kay love

I purchased this for normal to dry skin. It has 3 separate things it does and cost as much as a products that only does one!! Tones, exfoliates and cleansing. This is the best face wash I have purchased. I find the price to be inexpensive especially for all it does

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It's OK. I haven't seen any improvement with it.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.18.14

• CatholicMissionaryMom By  CatholicMissionaryMom
    07.17.14

I love this cleanser! Makes my face feel so clean and smooth. The only thing I use!

• blondyna7 By  blondyna7
    03.01.14

I love this It makes my skin smooth and bright!

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.08.13

I use almost nothing but mary kay beauty products and this cleanser was one of the first ones I ever tried and I love it. It's not the best at getting eye make-up and mascara off. But I just use the mary kay make-up remover before I wash my face so it's not a problem for me. But it's gentle on my sensitive skin and cleanse my face and pores perfectly!

• snugglyboots08 By  snugglyboots08
    04.25.13

I love the exfoliating beads in this cleanser! They make my skin feel so soft and clean! I never skip a day or night of using this! Amazing stuff :)

• MalificientOne By  MalificientOne
    04.17.13

This is THE BEST facial cleanser I have found for my skin...and believe me i have tried a LOT of cleansers. Somehow it manages to clean without dehydrating, and hydrate without feeling oily!! My skin feels clean but not stripped of all its natural oils. I have super sensitive skin and this was fine, no rash or irritation.

• kimboslice By  kimboslice
    01.01.13

i have the entire set and i love it and i have acne problems too for sum odds reason it worked for that to and it keep your face feeling so soft and fully moisturized all through out the day .

• ehunley By  ehunley
    01.01.13

I like this because it gets my face clean but I did not se any overall improvement in the appearance of my skin.