Mary Kay Satin Lips Review | SheSpeaks

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

This is a good product but I will not buy it again. I am currently loving a few other, cheaper lip treatments that I think are just as good.

• tmthiele By  tmthiele
    12.01.16

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I absolutely love this product! My lips have never felt more soft and luscious !

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

I had this Mary Kay lip satin before and I loved it

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

Loved it

I tried this at a Mary Kay party and I didn't plan on purchasing anything. But of course we all know I did. I love this product. It makes my lips silly smooth. And with out the dryness crushing my skin together, it honestly make my lips appear bigger. I'd definitely recommend purchasing this

• EllaSella By  EllaSella
    03.05.16

A great exfoliator, I use it all the time, especially before wearing liquid lipstick

• walkerlora By  walkerlora
    11.07.15

love this product it really helped my lips after moving to a dryer climate.

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

Feels like sand paper on my lips and the more I use it the more it dries and cracks them. As a Mary Kay consultant I love my products but this is one of my least favorite

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This is wonderful. A little goes a long ways. My lips have never felt smoother

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.08.13

I have used this product since I was a teenager & i love it! My lips are really large and get dry easily so I love the gloss to put on throughout the day and the scrub to get the dead skin off! It's like a facial scrub for your lips! It's awesome! It's not terribly expensive but it's definitely worth the price!

• wommfan79 By  wommfan79
    02.24.13

I purchased Mary Kay's Satin Lips a while ago, and I remember thinking, I hope this works! Well it did! I liked that you could exfoliate all the dead skin on your lips, making them super soft! The lip balm I use over night, especially during the winter months. I am always wearing something, anything on my lips, because if I just leave them all natural they dry out, BIG TIME, and after 14 hours at work, the last thing my husband wants to come home to is a wife with chapped lips =/

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    02.22.13

I tried Satin Lips and the texture may take some getting used to but you will like the results. It's gritty, but when you rinse your lips, they will feel smooth.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I have been a Mary Kay user for years. This stuff rocks. Very kissable lips.

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    12.05.12

I recommend this product to everyone I know! It makes my lips so smooth. It is a little pricy but worth every penny!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

This stuff works wonders for my lips. The only down side for me is how small the bottles are. Not very much product for the price you pay in my opinion. As for the performance it gets an a++ in my book.

• Teachermom47 By  Teachermom47
    02.29.12

I love this product. I like to use it every so often to help my lips feel great.