Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.18.15

This has been my favorite eye makeup remover since I have started wearing makeup, it's oil free and easley removes any eye makeup with out any hard rubbing and hurting.

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Lives up to the hype!

This makeup remover is everything you could ask for... gets everything off effortlessly and without any irritation, greasiness, or extra effort needed. Also, my bottle has lasted me forever and formula seems to stay good for a long time!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    05.10.18

Love It

Removes makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Not my favorite. Leaves a oily residue. Also it breaks me out

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Holy Grail! Best On The Market

I have used this product for 15 plus years. It is my FAVORITE! It is the only eye makeup remover that successfully removes all of my eye makeup. It is oil free and gets the job done! Don't even waste your time or money on the brands.

• Dommy_Taylor By  Dommy_Taylor
    06.16.17

I love this product but the only out put of this is that it's very oily on my skin even after I was my face.

• Megalicious By  Megalicious
    01.18.17

Overall, Great Product

This product works great to achieve its purpose. Leaves behind an oily trace on my skin even though it claims to be oil free. Product will get in my eyes and makes my vision blurry for a few minutes and sometimes burns, but BEAUTY IS PAIN!

• brehein By  brehein
    12.31.16

Great product.

I love this product! Give it a shake, put some on a cotton pad, and wipe away your day! It's not greasy or harsh. It doesn't burn my eyes. It gently takes off my eye makeup without scrubbing. Water proof mascara is no match for this product. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

This removes makeup so easily. it's easy on the skin, and it doesn't need harsh scrubbing. This is my go to makeup remover after a long day.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

I love it!

My go to eye makeup remover! It quickly and easily removes my makeup.

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.22.16

love

This gets my eye makeup off so easily. And it lasts a long time. Love this product.