Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.8
              Rated #7 in Makeup - Eyes
36 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Great Love this, even the toughest of mascaras are no match for this remover! However, it does leave an oily feeling and my gaze foggy which is a bit annoying

Great makeup remover Leaves your skin velvety smooth make up comes completely off fast love it

MaryKay Makeup Remover works I really like this makeup remover for eyes. It quickly gets mascara and eyeliner off. I use a cotton pad and gently rub. It is gentle on the eye area without irritating it.

Works splendidly I use this during my nightly routine when I am wearing makeup. Great product.

The BEST Eye Makeup Remover EVER! This is my favorite Mary Kay product. It not only removes waterproof and regular makeup in one swipe. It also has myriad uses besides removing eye makeup, and they're all MK approved (like stopping a car door squeak, and getting the stick-em off product stickers).

This is the best eye-makeup product on the planet. Gently cleans off your makeup without rubbing.

Lives up to the hype! This makeup remover is everything you could ask for... gets everything off effortlessly and without any irritation, greasiness, or extra effort needed. Also, my bottle has lasted me forever and formula seems to stay good for a long time!

Love It Removes makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!

Not my favorite. Leaves a oily residue. Also it breaks me out

Holy Grail! Best On The Market I have used this product for 15 plus years. It is my FAVORITE! It is the only eye makeup remover that successfully removes all of my eye makeup. It is oil free and gets the job done! Don't even waste your time or money on the brands.

I love this product but the only out put of this is that it's very oily on my skin even after I was my face.

Overall, Great Product This product works great to achieve its purpose. Leaves behind an oily trace on my skin even though it claims to be oil free. Product will get in my eyes and makes my vision blurry for a few minutes and sometimes burns, but BEAUTY IS PAIN!

Great product. I love this product! Give it a shake, put some on a cotton pad, and wipe away your day! It's not greasy or harsh. It doesn't burn my eyes. It gently takes off my eye makeup without scrubbing. Water proof mascara is no match for this product. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

This removes makeup so easily. it's easy on the skin, and it doesn't need harsh scrubbing. This is my go to makeup remover after a long day.

I love it! My go to eye makeup remover! It quickly and easily removes my makeup.