Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    12.12.17

Va Va Volume

Mary Kay Lash Love mascara is amazing! No more use for false lashes! This mascara will make your lashes look extra long and plump!

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Lengthening Mascara Underdog!

This product definitely does what it claims to! My eyelashes always look so long and separated after using this mascara. I use it on a daily basis and it lasts through the course of the day. The pigment is dark enough to darken my already black eyelashes and create a noticeable difference, but not so much that it's apparent that I'm wearing mascara. Definitely good for a more natural makeup look. It is a lesser known mascara line but I would definitely recommend to my friends if they can get their hands on it.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

One of the best mascaras. Your lashes look long and full. Hard to take off but very great mascara.

• anyeholt By  anyeholt
    07.02.16

Hard to remove but great product

This product stays on without smudging all day! It makes lashes looks a lot longer. The only problem is that it is very hard to remove. Almost have to buy the eye makeup remover just for this product.

• snconover By  snconover
    06.02.15

I used to be pretty loyal to a different mascara, then I received this free from a Mary Kay party. I knew from day 1 that I wouldn't be going back to my old brand. If I could make the perfect mascara for me, this would be it. I don't like waterproof mascara because of the struggle to get it off, but I also don't like mascara that will smear if I get something in my eye and rub it, or cry. This mascara stays put in those cases, but is very easy to wash off. I don't like a lot of volume in my lashes, but do like having length added. This mascara does just that.