Mary Kay Full Coverage Foundation | SheSpeaks

• tkaspar By  tkaspar
    08.25.15

it was ok , I liked using it , it was very hard to find someone who had it to replace when finished.

• MetroSmile By  MetroSmile
    08.17.14

This is the first foundation that I ever tried, and I keep going back to it. I love the natural finish it gives. It doesn't rub off and even without a powder it stays matt, which is the best.

• theoriginalspeedy By  theoriginalspeedy
    01.08.14

I just purchase this foundation. And so far I have no complaints. It looks very natural, it hasn't rubbed off on my clothes and it hasn't broken me out.

• milly79 By  milly79
    07.09.09

love it i mean thiers days im fine with minimum coverage but some days i use this and it covers all my flaws no need for concealers

• musizkaldiva4life By  musizkaldiva4life
    07.06.09

This product is great. It is especially great for ethnic skin.

• lawnanoe By  lawnanoe
    06.21.09

it would be great if they were to offer all the colors at one time instead of it being hard to order.

• jnnfrsmth55 By  jnnfrsmth55
    06.12.09

I only use mary kay. I have very sensitive skin and its the only product that doesnt make me break out.

• hershey_kiss0607 By  hershey_kiss0607
    06.11.09

i would love to try this ....

• GenaMcL By  GenaMcL
    05.31.09

I feel like they don't offer enough variety. My face was always orange and you could tell I had this stuff on.

• hunee721 By  hunee721
    05.29.09

I also love this product and agree the only downside is that once you run out your at your wits end trying to find a rep who sells it and having to wait for the products to come in especially when you need it like now..