Mary Kay Eye Primer | SheSpeaks

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Does the job!

This primer does the job for me! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it pretty budge-proof. Can't say there is anything life-altering about it, but if you're in the market for an eye primer, this is probably going to work for everything you need it to!

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great eye primer. helps for eyeshadow to last longer and to go on smooth

• EllaSella By  EllaSella
    03.05.16

This stuff is an absolute lifesaver. It keeps my eye makeup in place all day long.

• jazz96 By  jazz96
    09.01.15

Love how it makes you eye color look better and last longer even after a long day.

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

i have not tried this mark kay eye primer but ive been wanting to order it after reading these reviews i am going to get it!:)

• laurenyevoc By  laurenyevoc
    12.16.11

I do not put on eyeshadow without using this product first. It is smooth and creamy and keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day long. I have tried other eye primers and I always come back to this one; I haven't found a better one yet!

• iluvsamples By  iluvsamples
    10.28.11

Works great for me! Helps my eye shadow stay put on my oily eyelids

• zinzay By  zinzay
    10.27.11

This product goes on smooth and dries quickly to a satiny finish. It lasts at least 12 hours and keeps eye makeup looking great with no eyeshadow creasing or eyeliner smudging. Love it!