Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream | SheSpeaks

• Momofalltrades Momofalltrades
    10.27.14

I have very dry and sensitive skin. I cannot get through winter without this cream. It is thick and pink and magical. I only use it at night after a shower. A little goes a long way so the tube does last at least a few months. I have used on my hands and feet--but exfoliating prior to use is essential. My daughter gets eczema occasionally and this is the only cream that works for her.

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    09.30.15

I love this little pink tube of goodness! A little goes a long way, so my tube has lasted over a year. I don't use this every night, but do use it more often than not during the winter. This is especially helpful for dry skin on elbows and knees. I remember my mom using this when I was little, so the fragrance of this is also a happy memory for me!

• anainkenya By  anainkenya
    10.28.14

It moisturises my skin very well. Yet it's one of the best products I have used so far.

• Momofalltrades By  Momofalltrades
    10.27.14

• rockenraerae By  rockenraerae
    02.16.14

I used this on my face because of severe dryness. It cleared the problem up over night. The only negatives were that it was very thick and heavy and after several nights of using this product it began to not work as well. I guess my face got to used to it?

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

My mother used this

• nyricanmom By  nyricanmom
    08.19.13

My son suffered from severe eczema and tried all sorts of medication over the counter and prescribed by his pediatrician. I used the emollient cream and in 2 days I started to see the difference. I use It all the time.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

I tried Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream to moisturize my dry feet, and I hated it. It was greasy and gross, and did not sink into my skin at all. It did nothing whatsoever to moisturize my feet. Definitely steer clear of this product!