Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner 3 | SheSpeaks

• gwenparrish gwenparrish
    12.08.11

This product claims to ..."Acne medication for the management of mild or occasional acne. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Also helps prevent new acne pimples. Leaves skin free of excess oil. " It absolutely does what it claims! I have been using this product in combination with the acne gel- and it has made a world of difference! I am 29 and have had acne since i was 13- I have tried so many different regimes that failed. Proactive, Tea Tree Oil, Which Hazel, all the brands you can buy at Walmart, Target, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone! And if it doesnt work, you can return it!!

• gwenparrish By  gwenparrish