Martha Stewart Everyday Food | SheSpeaks

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Best Recipes

Martha Stewart and her crew comes up with a great and unique way to incorporate veggies and healthy options into meals. I also like that her ingredients are fresh and farm grown by her and her farm hands. It gives me something to aspire to one of these days. She always have some crazy good foods and decorating tips to get you right for entertaining or just any everyday fete.

• sarahisrad By  sarahisrad
    04.30.12

Martha Stewart makes such high quality products, and this magazine is no exception. Love the recipes!

• East2West By  East2West
    09.20.11

I subscribe to her magazines and I can always find a perfect dish to make for my family.

• Lydia1974 By  Lydia1974
    09.19.11

I really love this cookbook - and others by Martha. The food is easy to prepare, doesn't require difficult to find items, and typically comes out as expected. It's the first book I open when I have no dinner plan and an empty head. Just sifting through the pages inspires me, and I always find something - either an old favorite or something new.

• ann818marie By  ann818marie
    09.18.11

Easy to follow recipes with prep times included. The ingredients in the dishes are easy to find. No need to go to a specialty store. Delicious results!

• NJmom3 By  NJmom3
    09.17.11

I love this cook book because it has recipes for everyday food with easy to find ingredients. It has really helped me with meal planning and most important, follow thru.

• sassafras By  sassafras
    09.17.11

I watch Martha Stewart?s show and use her recipes, most are easy to follow and give additional hints and suggestions.

• mletso By  mletso
    09.17.11

I have always enjoyed Martha Stewart's offerings, whether Magazines, Television Programs or her Cookbooks. Her "Fresh Flavor Fast' Cookbook is no exception. This cook book offers great recipes for every season. One of my favorites is the Poached Salmon. I love salmon and am always ready to try a new recipe for it. This recipe made the salmon turn out moist and flavorful. I always find Martha's tips and techniques beneficial and this cookbook has some great ones. One of my favorite things about this cookbook is the wonderful illustrations that accompany the recipes. To me the joy of perusing a cookbook is the "eye candy" the photos and illustration give and this one has a plethora of them. I highly recommend this cookbook, you won't be disappointed!

• roldancate By  roldancate
    09.17.11

Martha Stewart is always a good bet. In the past I have used her recipes and they always turn out beautifully. This cookbook is also another winner. Martha's recipes are always full of flavor. My favorite cookie recipe is Martha's Oatmeal cookies with Dried Cherries in them. Even my little grandson loves them. We can not keep them around long! That aside, I highly reccomend Martha Stewart Everyday Food Cookbook!! The book is easy to follow and the recipes delicious!

• amanda_clc By  amanda_clc
    09.17.11

Love this!! Must have!! Full with deliciuos recipes!! :) Will be a wonderful gift for Christmas!