Mars Twix | SheSpeaks

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Twix is so good. i like to pick the chocolate off the sides and then the carmel, saving the cookie for last, but its also good after its been sitting a few minutes in the hot car just enough to get it the carmel soft.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    06.05.20

I used to really like these, but like so many candy bars today the chocolate no longer tastes like real chocolate. Also, there is next to no caramel in them anymore. They are just dry and sugary. They need to add more caramel to them and use better chocolate. Years ago these had more caramel and they were a favorite of mine, but now they're just dry and too sweet.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.18.20

One of my favorite candies. So delicious! I love the caramel in this candy does not get stuck in your teeth like other caramel candies.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.17.20

yum

Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. It has the right combination of cookie, caramel, and chocolate.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.16.20

TWIX IS AWESOME

Twix bars used to be my favorite as a kid and even today I still enjoy them once in awhile. They taste really good if you got the munchies! I like to put mine in the fridge and let it harden a little but I know some people that let it get soft so the caramel isn't so hard to chew. Delicious and satisfying as a mini dessert or just a little craving through the day.

• minmin By  minmin
    04.16.20

Great taste

My favorite "candy bar". caramel, chocolate cookie- can't go wrong. cookie is always crisp.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.29.20

Classic Candy

Can't go wrong with chocolate, caramel and cookie. They are a great combo and unless you do not like one of these ingredients is a delicious treat.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

I love this chocolate bar, I use to eat one everyday.

• three11cutie By  three11cutie
    09.27.19

Tastes stale

I really like twix bars, but 95% of the time they taste stale to me. I don't know if I just keep having bad luck and get the bars that have been sitting on the shelfs for awhile, but it tastes so bad and I have to throw the bar out. When they are fresh though and haven't been sitting for months, they are amazing. Unfortunately it is few and far between that I get one like that.

• steelhead21 By  steelhead21
    07.24.19

This is my favorite Twix. bar. I could eat it every day.