Mars M Ms | SheSpeaks

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

I love this candy and the way it melts in my mouth.

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

M&M's are delicious! They're so versatile; you can add them to trail mix, cookies, as a topping on ice-cream, as part of an icebreaker, as your quick sugar on a long run, or have them on their own.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Chocolate heaven

Love chocolate this one is good they have so many different flavors too value is amazing always fresh family size fun snack for people with a sweet tooth

• psychowitch By  psychowitch
    10.20.17

mmmm chocolate

melts in your not in your hands is an understatement these little morsals of goodness are almost to good to be true. The hard candy shell melts away in your mouth and the smooth chocolate is not too sweet just right for a yummy treat.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.20.17

M&M Candies

Great chocolate in a tasty candy thin shell. Awesome as a snack or a treat.

• 1AlwaysNYC1 By  1AlwaysNYC1
    10.19.17

The original is still the favorite!

You really can't go wrong with the original. When my husband and I started dating, M&M's would be his candy choice at the movie theater. He pours some in his hand and closes his fist. It softens the chocolate inside but the candy shell remains intact. We've also had numerous M&M candy dispensers over the years, which always came out from Halloween through New Year's. We also like peanut M&M's but the original remains the favorite!

• TankaWanka By  TankaWanka
    10.19.17

Peanut M&M's (yellow bag)

I am a total sucker for peanut M&M's. I have to limit myself to 20 pieces though: they are too addicting, and I could easily eat the whole 10oz bag

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    10.19.17

M&Ms are the best - always good no matter what time of year.

• Mommaspeaks2016 By  Mommaspeaks2016

Fun and tasty!

Growing up these were the candies that taught the little ones in our family their colors, if they said the right color they got to eat an m&m! How fun right!

• Eileenie By  Eileenie
    10.19.17

One of my favorite chocolate candies. My great grandmother would give me these almost every weekend when I was little and that must be where my love for them started. They pair so well with pretzels and you can toss them in a bowl for a fun and super easy party snack.