Markus Zusak The Book Thief | SheSpeaks

• ESavino By  ESavino
    11.07.14

It was riviting. The little girl was so brave. So sad though, them burning all those books.I do recommend this as a good read. Also lets us know how easy it is to loose a great privledge we have being able to know so many things thru books.

• momtiger By  momtiger
    01.30.12

I loved this book! It's a little confusing to get started, but as I told my daughter and husband, keep reading, keep reading, keep reading. Suddenly you are hooked and won't be able to put it down. Some of the most beautiful writing and character development in modern literature.

• bowenrh By  bowenrh
    01.25.12

This is actually written for a young adult audience but is a fantastic story narrated by Death. Death is a remarkably likeable entity as he tells the story of The Book Thief, who is actually a young girl growing up in Germany in WWII. The characters are fantastic and it is incredibly well written. I recommend this to everyone.