Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum | SheSpeaks

• etphonehome750 By  etphonehome750
    06.19.13

I love Mario Badescu! I have no used a product from them that I haven't like and this one is awesome!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    12.06.12

This serum is great for those of us with sensitive skin and hyper-pigmentation spots. I have been using this for a while now. An Aesthetician suggested a Vitamin C serum to to reduce discoloration and to brighten my skin. This one is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin's natural moisture and Collagen to enhance skin's firmness and elasticity. And now that I am in my 40's I need the help. I have seen a difference in my spots and the overall condition of my face. I have also put this on dry patches on my arms - it helped there too! I would highly recommend you give it a try. You can find it online at Mario Badescu or at Ulta. And I believe they have a 30 day trial period - so no risk!