Mario Badescu Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum | SheSpeaks

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    08.08.13

After cleaning your face, you apply 1-2 drops of the serum on your face, neck and decolletage. Right away I had a weird feeling while applying this serum. Honestly, for me it felt like applying super glue on my face and I did not like that sticky feeling. It dried quickly though and the feeling of stickiness was fast fading.The next morning I woke up with an unbelievable oily face and I could not help, but wash my face right away.Well, I checked again the product labeling and then it was clear: the serum is for dry or sensitive skin which is really not my skin type (I have combination/oily skin). The serum I gave my mother-in-law! And she LOVES IT! She is in her 60's and she said that this product moisturizes her skin beautifully and makes her skin very soft. Good for her! LOL.