Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• justmauid By  justmauid
    03.26.11

I purchased this product once and didn't feel as if it did anythingll. Total waste of money.

• michellenj By  michellenj
    03.23.11

I love this product you will always find a bottle in my home

• WildIrishRose By  WildIrishRose
    03.17.11

This stuff is awesome. It helps like nothing else. I recommended it to all my friends.

• LinetteF By  LinetteF
    03.17.11

I have used this line before and it works wonders. Very easy on the skin but hard on those bumps. I purchased the drying mask and use it once a week but I use the drying lotion whenever I see anything that may resemble a bump. A bottle lasts a long time for me, so the price point is not too bad when you get a product that performs as advertised and lasts a decent amount of time.

• hollysanchez By  hollysanchez
    03.17.11

My daughter loves this stuff. She says it works great and I guess it does because she always has a clear face.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    01.04.10

I bought it online at Mario Badescu or you can get it at Ulta.

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

I love this stuff! Yes, it is expensive, but the bottle lasts forever. This works best on cystic acne, the ones that occur below the skin and make those horrible, painful bumps on your face. I get these every once in awhile (yay hormones!) and this product takes care of them in just two days. It doesn't seems like it is able to reach the pimple because it is below the surface, but no worries. Shake the bottle very, very well and apply a few drops to either your finger tip or directly onto the area where the pimple is and rub the product over the area. It does stink, feel chalky, and can dry out the area around the pimple, but I have to say it is a small price to pay for how fast this stuff works. It really does work wonders.

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    11.04.09

This drying lotion works miracles! I use it whenever I get a breakout or start to get a breakout and the next morning? Gone. But, I have a love-hate relationship with this product. The downsides are: it costs $17 a bottle (not that big of a bottle), it stinks because of the talc and sulfur, and isopropyl alcohol is used to keep the talc from drying out (but, it causes your skin to dry out). I don't recommend this for those with sensitive skin because there is a slight burning sensation when it's applied. But, for a quick way to get rid of those stubborn blemishes, it works wonders.