Mario Badescu Drying Cream | SheSpeaks

• elew5230 By  elew5230
    08.20.14

This drying cream really works quickly. I use it at night and by morning can see a real improvement. I think it is the best skin product out there.

• bubbles1121 By  bubbles1121
    01.31.14

I got a sample pot of this by doing the survey online on their website as part of my skin care regiment. I actually used this overnight at night when I have a pimple; I feel like spot treatment works well with this. It helps to dry out the area and prevent oil from building up. Beware though that not closing the lid properly will dry out this actual product. A little bit goes a long way with this product and I agree with other posters that it does have a strong smell, like clay, but youre using so little that it does not mind me much.

• michellehundley By  michellehundley
    04.03.13

please send sample. michelle hundley 902 walnut ct guthrie,ok 73044

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I recently received a sample from Mario Badescu. I absolutely love the drying cream. I put it on pimples and areas at night before I go to sleep and in the morning they are gone or significantly decreased in size. Love it!

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

I was given a sample of this and it is amazing. I rarely get any blemishes but, when I do it takes forever to get rid of them. I tried this and it really worked. I also used this on my husband he get more blemishes than me. He really likes it as well and the scent doesn't bother me nor him.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

I'm on my second container of this product and I absolutely love it. I wear it to sleep or under my makeup and it doesn't have a bad scent, but works GREAT!

• aem0508 By  aem0508
    01.23.11

This treats and conceals! Great for hiding redness

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.15.10

Love their products - this one is great for cystic acne. The lotion is great for regular acne. The mask are all great also.

• uhohcit By  uhohcit
    05.12.10

If you want to try out some Mario Badescu products Go online to their website and have an online consultation. http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx Once you fill in all the info they will give you a list of products that the think are right for your skin. A few days later they will email you asking if you want to try some free samples of their products.Then they ship them to you for free. I've never try Mario Badescu but I've heard nothing but good reviews so far and it's hard to find. I'm very excited to try the samples.

• keroppi26 By  keroppi26
    02.11.10

i've used other mario badescu products and i love them and ive being wanting to try it but i haven't gotten a chance