Marie Claire Magazine | SheSpeaks

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    06.30.17

A favorite!

This is my favorite fashion magazine! I love looking at the beautifully photographed pictures.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Right magazine kind of overpriced but you can find great beauty secrets in this magazine

• princess51 By  princess51
    07.26.14

fun to read!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

An okay magazine. This is one of the ones I usually end up reading last when going through my stack of magazines to read. It could be better, but it's still interesting.

• Baileygirl43 By  Baileygirl43
    01.18.14

Not that interesting.

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    12.26.13

I subscribe this magazine. I am not a huge fan of this as I get to see more ads than the articles. There are a few contests you can enter which I like. Some editions have good articles and some educative and entertaining stuff. I like it just to pass time.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Pretty good...I subscribe..fashion can be hit or miss...has gotten better...often has good articles...don't like the project runway tie in mostly because project runway has deteriorated since moving to lifetime tv

• carrlynmichael By  carrlynmichael
    06.21.12

Even though I am a mother of two and over 30, I still enjoy this magazine. I like the articles and keep up on the fashions.

• gatagangsta By  gatagangsta
    06.14.12

This magazine is okay. I like fashion magazines but this one doesn't have many interesting articles and most of the things are way too expensive. I currently have a subscription but I won't be renewing when it expires.

• NFritze By  NFritze
    06.01.12

This magazine was great when it first came out, it spoke about women's issues around the world and was different than other fashion and beauty magazines. They must have gotten a new editor within the last 6 years because it became like all the rest, the layout of the magazine changed, the content is all about looking younger, looking thinner, and being sexy enough for your man. There was a very noticeable change and I never renewed my subscription.