Mane n Tail Hoofmaker Hand Nail Therapy | SheSpeaks

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

Love this hand lotion! Although I feel you need to use more of this than some other lotions, once I get the right amount on my hands, they literally feel so much smoother instantly. Love it, so much!

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

This cream was ok, I don't think it did much for my hands. It left them too greasy so I stopped using it and gave it to a friend at work. She liked it better. It had a nice scent.

• Nanny2335 By  Nanny2335
    12.20.09

I have been using Main n' Tail products on my horses and self for years! Tip... by them at a tack shop or on line at a vet supply-the containers are larger and the prices are better.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.18.09

Wow, How amazing that this Mane 'n Tail products are still around these day . Well I guess they are doing something right. I have heard that this brand name is a great!

• sassysami By  sassysami
    12.17.09

Mane 'n Tail has good products! I like their shampoo and condtioner.

• Scarlet1766 By  Scarlet1766
    12.16.09

I was skeptical when a friend gave me this because it was Mane 'n Tail. I was so wrong though. This is without question one of the BEST hand creams I have ever found, and I've looked for a lot due to my dry skin. It also strengthens your nails over time.