Mandeville films Warm Bodies | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I have to say that I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this movie. Normally, I steer clear of zombie movies but this one was funny, sweet, well acted...My boyfriend and I both liked it...and that never happens!

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Im not a zombie fan

Zombies just freak me out but with the leading actor and his previous work I know I would like this movie so I watch it and I like it

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

I loved this movie. The movie was funny while having a fun and interesting plot. It managed to be unique as well.

• MissNerdy By  MissNerdy
    12.18.16

Wanna fall head over heels for a zombie?

Warm Bodies is a movie mostly about, from my own personal take on it, how it could be possible to fear something at first that you had always been very cautious about...then eventually start to enable the differences and become fast friends towards the end, after realizing and understanding that you could actually date a zombie. It's a love story between a normal girl and a zombie. In a world being divided by actually 3 parts...the humans, the zombies, and the ummm...ummm, bad, very-hungry, skinny zombies? Actually, I'm quite surprised that there are even good and bad zombies in this movie, lol. But it's an alright movie...just a little cheesy, tho.

• Pinkbabbygirl By  Pinkbabbygirl
    10.30.16

Zombie love

I hate love story's but there something about a zombie love story that makes this one number one on my heart.

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.08.16

Typical brain eating zombie with a twist

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. My husband and I enjoyed the lighthearted take on zombies. I'd call it a typical brain eating zombie with a twist. It was funny, exciting, and had little moments of romance. Most zombie movies are usually scary and disturbing or really stupid, but this was how you would want it to be if zombies really took over the planet.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth

Cute movie

This is a cute movie for all ages to watch, mostly directed for pre-teens (I think) but overall not a bad movie. having a sleep over? Watch it . just bored? Watch it 👍🏽

• rebeccarmiller2010 By  rebeccarmiller2010
    09.08.16

My boyfriend is obsessed with everything zombie! I found this movie in the $5 bin at Walmart and I knew I had to get it for him! I didn't really know how to the movie was going to be until we watched it one night. It was so romantic and cheesy but cute all at the same time. It's one of those movies where I would love to see if they come out with a second one because I want to know what happens to the two of them!

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

Strange movie. But I liked it! I love the different outlook on zombies it gave us. (Even though I love The Walking Dead). It was a good movie.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Weird

When I went to the movies I thought I was going to see an awesome zombie movie. I was wrong. Its more about a weird love story between a zombie and a girl. Also it was weird the zombie would think and have feelings. It was just mush. I don't recommend unless you like really weird love movies.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

This was a great movie. Even for zombie haters you will love this one!