Mammoth TireBiter | SheSpeaks

• laynatheissen By  laynatheissen
    01.07.17

Not durable like package claims

Product is not durable at all! We purchased the large tire for our dogs as we have 2 adult pitbulls. Within 1 min, my female dog had the toy ripped into 3 pieces. Not impressed!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

Puppy playing hard and loving it!

I bought this for our Alaskan Malamute puppy and she loves it. She has not been able to tear this toy apart yet and she has had it for a couple of years. She can pick it up and toss it around the yard and play hard with it. I like that it can roll to her when she tosses it right and then she can get it to roll to you as well. So with this toy she can play on her own and that can be very important for any puppy.

• Ashlstein6813 By  Ashlstein6813
    10.05.16

Our dog destroys normal toys so we thought we would give this tire a try. It did not stand up to the boomer test. He had the large one destroyed in five minutes.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

Didn't last a week with my puppy. I was disappointed.

• MelaniAnn By  MelaniAnn
    07.31.16

I bought one of these toys years ago when my oldest dog was still a puppy. It seems durable enough but my dogs have absolutely no interest in it. I have tried bringing it on long car trips, vacations, and when we're playing in the backyard. They may chew on the toy for a few minutes and then they lose interest.

• kayk25 By  kayk25
    09.30.15

My puppy chewed through one of these easily. It's not very strong.

• BonnieColleen By  BonnieColleen
    08.09.15

I have a Great Dane, so this proved to be a good long lasting toy for her. The only downside is that she's not very interested in it.

• A_sanford93 By  A_sanford93
    07.05.15

Didn't last for more than a few hours with my dogs. seemed very cheaply made.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

Pretty tough, lasted my dog a couple of weeks, usually her toys last a day or so, but would be better with a rope she kind of lost interest in it and then would find it again.

• Boxermommie By  Boxermommie
    09.17.13

My boxers have had this toy for awhile. It seems to be pretty tough. But they don't show a lot of interest in it.