Mam Night Pacifier | SheSpeaks

• Shebbie By  Shebbie
    06.30.19

The best hands down

My daughter went through several types of pacifiers and this one won out. It?s fantastic. Has great suction. Comes in different sizes as they age. The night time ones are great too for when you try to look for them in the dark.

• artemisa24 By  artemisa24
    06.05.19

Loved it, used it all the time. she would feel for it and then she would put in herself and it was easy to win off.

• AGrayGirl By  AGrayGirl
    02.09.18

My Daughters Favorite and All we use now

My daughters favorite pacifier, she won't take anything else to sleep. Luckily my daughter doesn't wake up immediately if she loses her pacifier but this means that it could be anywhere when she does wake up. Locating it is much easier with the glow in the dark option. I went back and bought her 10 of them. We are never without a mam pacifier just in case. They also supply a sterile container to keep them in while not in use, As we are always loosing the pacifiers having a case to return them to helps us track them.