Mam Anti Colic Bottles Review | SheSpeaks

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Best collic bottle

My 2nd LOVED these bottles... These cured his collic issue with first use. Easy to clean and put back together despite extra parts.

• kayhern94 By  kayhern94
    01.23.20

Better than expected

I received some of these bottles at my baby shower for my daughter. We?ve been using these for almost a week now and she seems to really like them more than the Nuk brand that I usually prefer. The slow flow nipples work really well for her. Excited to try the bigger bottles and nipples when the time comes.

• JessieKate By  JessieKate
    04.11.19

Love these bottles!

I absolutely love these bottles. I have used them for both of my children and will be using them for future children. This bottle are great for both newborns and older babies as they grow up. The bottle are very easy to clean as all of the components can come apart and can be easily cleaned. These bottles are also great for your hands and are very comfortable to hold. These bottle are also very easy to change out the nipples as the child gets older. I have never had any problem with latching with any of the bottles or nipples. I would also have to say that you do have to make sure that you put the seal in the right place, or you will have an issue with leaking. Again, I absolutly love these bottles and have tried others. But I can't find anything that I like any better than the MAM bottles.

• Jtouni By  Jtouni
    10.18.18

Lovely product

Highly recommend it's pink and all and charmful my baby loves it wanna take another one too. My sister's babies love it too

• ReeseterFamily By  ReeseterFamily
    10.05.18

The best

After our second child we found these bottles, we where so excited since we had been using the MAM pacifier since our first child. These bottles where amazing they helped to keep the amount of air from being swallowed had a great design that was easy for our baby to hold. The best part was having the matching pacifier helping to lower confusion between nipples and pacifier.

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    10.10.17

Highly recommend

Well after nursing I chose to use #MAM anticolic bottles and I'm pleased to say it was a wise decision. My daughter suffered from colic since about day 6 and I nursed till she was 6 months with the option to let daddy and brother and sister feed her with hospital bottles these are very nice and the nipple is super soft and formed well

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

GREAT FOR BREASTFED BABIES

i started breast feeding my son when he was born and after a week i turned to pumping full time. the mam bottles were amazing. Walmart had 4 bottles plus a pacifier for only $20! our son had no issue drinking out of this bottle what so ever. its very easy to clean and to sanitize. Untwist the bottom and its easy to clean and to dry. some girl friends of mine used these bottles as well and it kinda imitates the nipple a little bit . love this bottle!

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Worked well for my baby with a tongue tie

I bought these for my first daughter because she had a slight tongue tie and struggled with bottle that had traditional nipples. This was the only bottle she could truly drink from before we made the switch to regular sippy cups. The price was what I expected as they worked well with both her lip tie and gas. The designs are also super cute!

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Pretty

Just started using these bottles in five oz. they seem pretty good and they are pretty. I can't seem to find any 9oz in slow flow near me

• Nacyyaj By  Nacyyaj
    06.10.16

After trying to wean my baby off; he wouldn't take any bottles at all. I would even buy the $50 "natural" breast flow ones on Amazon and he still wouldn't budge. I finally settle on these bottles due to the great review on how it feels like a breast nipple. After 2-3 weeks of my son rejecting all bottles; he took this bottle instead. It looks like he prefers the flat top nipple that resemble my breast nipple. I'm so thankful for these bottles. They are a life savor to my son and I. It made nursing and transitioning to bottle so much easier.

• Emilyfuhr By  Emilyfuhr
    03.02.16

Love MAM bottles! I have never had a problem with them leaking (as long as you make sure all of the parts are in properly! ) I tried another type of bottle but my son choked when he drank for it. We also tried a simple no-vent bottle and it took him forever to finish the bottle and seemed to cause him more gas. I would definitely recommend these bottles. There are a few more parts to clean but so worth it for both my baby and me!

• Ashshepherd93 By  Ashshepherd93
    01.25.16

I am absolutely in love with the MAM anti-colic bottles! I had originally started out breastfeeding my daughter, and then swiched to formula about a week later. I used some nice curved Playtex bottles at first, but later discovered that too much formula was coming out of the nipple and it was practically choking her! My mother-in-law went to the store the next day and brought back a package of the MAM bottles, and I have been in love ever since! My little one has grown quite fond of them as well. I love how easy they are to clean and reassemble. I will only be recommending this brand to all of my other Momma friends!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

We LOVE our Mam bottles!!! I tell everyone I can about them. My daughter didn't have a very good latch when she was born. We started on a very popular bottle and poor baby sounded like she was drowning when she was fed. She became colicky and it was a nightmare. I bought every kind of bottle I came across. One day I was shopping and noticed the Mam bottle. I thought, why not. She immediately latched and didn't make those awful sounds. From there we stuck with Mam! Bottles, pacifiers and teething products. No more colic makes for a happy baby and momma!

• KJSweeney By  KJSweeney
    10.27.15

I have tried BOTTLE after BOTTLE brand and haven't found one that I liked until I discovered the MAM Anti Colic bottles. They are INCREDIBLE and work so great. They are easy to clean and you can get EVERY piece and not worry about any bacteria hiding in pieces- some bottles have little rubber pieces to help with the anti colic and the holes are so tiny, my smallest bottle brush doesn't even reach those places- I had to use a toothpic to clean them. With these bottles, everything is so easy to take apart and it even has it's own STERILIZING system. They are incredible. I definitely recommend them. I found them at my local Walgreens and I have cleaned out my Walgreens twice now. They work fantastic with breast milk, formula and breastmilk mixed with cereal. They were a life saver in my house. Thanks MAM!

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

This is the only bottle my daughter would take. She only used it for two months because I strictly breast fed her, but I never had any issues with these bottles and I'd buy them again if I needed too. Loved them!