Malt O Meal Spooners Cereal Cinnamon | SheSpeaks

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Very good cereal for the price, my kids love them.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

I think I am really addicted to this cereal as I just can't get enough of it. It's my go to cereal always. I feel that the taste is even better than the original and the price can't be beat! The bag being resealable keeps it fresh for longer. It may not be the the most obvious brand of quality, but I can assure you that it's the best.

• Snowy412 By  Snowy412
    04.25.16

I enjoy these and the price is great. A bag can go quick.

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

Very good value for the money. This is a common purchase in our house, my husband can not get enough. Tastes almost identical to the name brand.

• momapolly By  momapolly
    10.25.15

I have two bags of Malt O Meal Mini Spooners in my pantry as I type this. The bit of frosting on the top is just the right amount to give it a touch of sweetness. I panic when I can see it is almost empty as this is one of those items we think we simply can't do without!

• brandybarnes By  brandybarnes
    10.24.15

This cereal is a great source of fiber. I enjoy the taste very much. I love to feed these to my kids they also enjoy the taste and with an extra added source of fiber.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.18.15

Malt-O-Meal gets a bad rap. Sure it is no 'frills' packaging, but the product - the important part! - is delicious and just as good as the higher priced options but more reasonably priced. I have yet to try any of their products and not have them be a top quality product. If the 'bag' bothers you, go to a dollar store and buy a resealable container.

• dlpattison By  dlpattison
    10.08.15

Taste just as good as the Kelloggs brand and cheaper!

• kellyk847 By  kellyk847
    06.25.15

Very good cereal and a great value for the money.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.07.15

I buy these for my son. He likes to eat the frosting off and leave the rest.