Mally Beauty Forever Silk Eye Shadow Review | SheSpeaks

07.05.14

cool idea

• BobbiJo1979 By  BobbiJo1979
    06.19.14

I can admit I was a convienence store make up buyer...not after I discovered Mally! Mally beauty is the ONLY brand that should be in every womans makeup bag. It is easy to use, every Mally cosmetic that you buy comes with a helpful booklet to show how to use the product! The cosmetics last FOREVER! I always get complements on my makeup. Just last night I purchased Mally Signature Scent, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for that package to get here! Keep up the beautiful work Mally!

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285
    02.01.13

i love mally!!! she does great work and doing all this make up for us and they are just the best products ever !!

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

You can't go wrong with this shadow! The formula is creamy, glides on, AND doesn't crease! Plus the stick application isn't so wide that you loose control of where you want it.

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    12.06.12

I love this eye shadow. It goes on so smoothly and it does not crease. I have bought several of them for stocking stuffers also.

• busymomstudentwife By  busymomstudentwife
    10.26.11

This is by far my favorite eye shadow! It's so easy to put on and it looks great; brown sugar is the color I use on my lids. I really love all of the Mally Beauty products I have - including their waterproof eye liners.