Make Up Forever Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation | SheSpeaks

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

I love that this brand has foundation for any skin tone. I tried this foundation on a trip to Barcelona. I had left mine at home and decided to buy one there. The person at the store actually recommended this to me as I had explained about sensitive skin and not necessarily wanting to buy the same brand I had been using. It gives great coverage and lasts ALL day! I am sticking to this one.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Did not work for my oily skin

I love the Ultra HD foundation, but this one reacting horribly with my oily skin and made me look terrible. It was patchy and gave my skin more texture than I already have.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Recommend for oily combination skin

I usually like the Matte foundations and felt that this product did what it was advertised to do. I like this line especially their foundations. I like the fact that it is water based because I have oily combination skin. This product did leave my skin with a finished matte look after setting it with a translucent powder. It lasted all day long and was worth the purchase. I can recommend this product.

• BiancaYvette By  BiancaYvette
    01.12.17

Best Foundation Ever!

By far my favorite matte foundation! The coverage is stunning! Perfect if you have normal to oily skin! This is my favorite highend foundation hands down! This is definitely worth the splurge, i believe it cost around $42 but believe me its well worth it you wont regret it!

• cgsmith By  cgsmith
    07.21.16

This foundation worked really well on my skin! As long as you use a primer and apply it with the correct brush, this will look really good.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great coverage but dries quickly. It is best to use with damp beauty blender and illuminator.

• Jaguar111 By  Jaguar111
    01.30.13

I love this makeup! when the girl at sephora matched it to my face it looked great, so I got a sample to test it out. I was so excited to try this at home so I grabbed my kabuki brush and applied it like I would any other foundation.... BIG mistake, it looked AWFUL heavy cakey thick and unnatural. I was horrified... it took me a while to figure out what I had done wrong, then it hit me, the girl at the store used a STIPPLING brush (or feather light for BE users) once I switched to a stippling brush it was perfect! I place a dab on the back of my hand and do one section at a time buffing it out. It dries fast so I recommend putting a dab on your hand as you need it. This gives the best liquid coverage I have ever tried, it last ALL day too, I am a drywall finisher (construction worker) and this last all day through all that sweating and everything, you just can't beat that. A little goes a long way so it'll last forever too. Thanks MUFE!!!

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

waste of money...no coverage...does not give natural look to skin

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

Love anything by Make up forever! Great make up!!

• carsonscottsmommy By  carsonscottsmommy
    10.27.11

If you want a long wearing foundation that gives great buildable coverage for oily skin, look no further. My skin is super oily and this makeup stays put all day! I love this and am so glad that I found it.