Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love this product. A little goes a long way.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

A good tip with primers is to always apply moisturizer first, wait a good 30 seconds or maybe even a little longer then apply primer, wait again, then apply whatever foundation you use. That helps to sort of let those products go into your skin so you're not just slathering everything on all at once because then the products just won't work like they're supposed to. Anyway, I really loved this primer. It went on smooth and felt really nice on the skin. It was very light and airy and it definitely made my makeup last longer as well as giving it a better finish. I noticed I needed less foundation when using this product too. The only downside is the high price.

• BeautyByRivera By  BeautyByRivera
    07.08.11

I don't know but I felt like this primer didn't do anything. My foundation still faded splotchy.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    06.22.11

This is a great primer! Other primer left me feeling oily at the end of the day but this one can be used with the liquid foundation and mineral makeup as well. It evens out my skin for smooth finish and makes sure the makeup doesn't clog my pores. My skin has been less irritated since use.